Lakes & Landmarks Branson Sunset Tour
DEPARTS Branson, MO
Branson Lakes Sunset Tour On Baird Mountain
- Lakeview Sunset: Watch the sunset over the crystal waters of Table Rock Lake
- Ozark Hillsides: Ride the rolling hills and verdant valleys north of Branson
- Exclusive Off-road Tour: Enjoy a 4x4 adventure on private trails atop Baird Mountain
- Midwest Riverboats: Hear tales of Branson’s showboats and snap photos near the Branson Belle
- Table Rock Lake: Soak up expansive views of Branson’s top lake destination
- Nature: Learn about rare ecosystems and conservation of the Ozark Mountains
- Built Wonders: See the spillway at Table Rock Dam
- Guided Tour: Be immersed in history, urban legends and personal anecdotes by local guides
Watch the sunset over Table Rock Lake on a picturesque tour that spans Branson’s valleys, hillsides, lakeshores and more. Experience the natural beauty of the Ozark Mountains in the comfort of a custom-built Pink Jeep® Wrangler with a local adventure guide.
Wind through the Ozark hillsides north of Branson, through natural landscapes and along the ridgelines of Table Rock Lake before climbing to the summit of Baird Mountain. Go off the grid to experience private dirt trails and capture glistening panoramas of Table Rock Lake as the sun dips below the hills.
Learn about the geography, plants and animals of the Ozark Plateau. The mountain balds played an important role in the history and folklore of the region. Winding roads lead to a scenic overlook with sweeping views of Table Rock Lake and the rolling hills along its shoreline. It’s one of the most Instagrammable places in Branson.
Your adventure guide is a natural explorer and gifted storyteller with deep insights into the geography, ecosystems, history, culture and folklore of the Ozarks. The mountains will come to life through personal anecdotes and boatloads of insider information.
Witness the grandeur of Missouri’s riverboats while stopping near the Showboat Branson Belle, a classic 700-passenger paddle wheeler. These river workhorses were the semis of the Midwest Waterways.
Pose for photos with Table Rock Lake as the backdrop and take home memories to last a lifetime.
Soak up the sights and sounds of Table Rock Lake State Park as you wind through native forests. Then, buckle up for the exhilarating 4x4 climb to the summit of Baird Mountain and witness the grandeur of an Ozark Mountain lakeview sunset.
Know Before You Go:
- Children under two are not permitted on this tour.
- Tour includes stops where guests will walk on well-maintained trails, sidewalks and/or dirt paths.
VIDEO & PHOTO GALLERY
Please Note: All tours are subject to our Terms of Sale which can be found here. Subject to our Terms of Sale, our tours operate rain or shine, provided the roads are open. In the event of severe weather, Pink® Adventure Tours reserves the right to alter, modify, or cancel any tour due to unsafe conditions. Any tour cancelled by Pink® Adventure Tours due to unsafe conditions will receive a 100% refund.