Grand Canyon Ultimate Experience Combo
DEPARTS Las Vegas, NV
The Grand Canyon from every angle
- See the Grand Canyon by air and by land
- Fly to the canyon in a Vistaliner airplane with views of Lake Mead and the Hoover Dam
- Soar above the canyon's walls, cliffs and pines
- Climb into a custom-built Pink® Jeep® Wrangler for your exclusive land tour
- Take an intimate tour with a highly trained local guide
- Snap photos of gorgeous panoramic sights at Yavapai Point
- Get a unique canyon view from the Yavapai Observation Station
- Watch the IMAX film “Grand Canyon: The Hidden Secrets”
- Enjoy door-to-door luxury with free hotel pickup and drop-off
- Includes admission fees, boxed lunch and bottled water
- No children under three permitted on this tour
- Airplane tour provided by Grand Canyon Scenic Airlines
Explore the Grand Canyon by air and land to see one of the world’s seven natural wonders from every angle. As our most immersive tour, you’ll enjoy an unparalleled, 360-degree experience, including a jeep tour led by our Certified Interpretive Guide, who knows this destination inside and out.
Your journey begins in a state-of-the-art Scenic Airlines Vistaliner airplane. Gaze out your window for breathtaking aerial views of Lake Mead’s clear blue waters, Hoover Dam and the Mike O’Callaghan – Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge. As you near the canyon, follow the path of the Colorado River and watch the waters shift from turquoise to transparent to iridescent hues.
Soon, your main attraction comes into view—the Grand Canyon. Soar high above its red cliffs, towering pines and watercolor walls. Once on land, step inside a world-famous, open-air Pink® Jeep® Wrangler.
Your tour of the South Rim starts at Yavapai Point. This lookout is a perfect introduction to the canyon’s astounding colors, depth and wildlife. A short walk away, observe the mighty gorge through a wall of windows at Yavapai Geology Museum and check out historical exhibits.
Go from one incredible view to another at Grandview Point. There learn the history of the now absent Grandview Hotel while viewing some of the widest views across the canyon and down slot canyons. Continue on to one last remarkable photo stop at the aptly named Duck-on-a-Rock formation before the tour ends.
At the end of your tour, enjoy an IMAX experience that features “Grand Canyon: The Hidden Secrets.” This film dives into the canyon’s long history, from its natural origins to its relationship with humans.
Remember to collect a stamp for your national park passport at the Visitor Center before boarding your Vistaliner for a quick, comfortable return flight to Las Vegas. As soon as you touch down, you’ll already be daydreaming about your next excursion with Pink® Adventure Tours.
VIDEO & PHOTO GALLERY
Following are real guest reviews, voluntarily submitted and unedited.
I seem to be repeating myself. The tour was wonderful. Taking a tour with an experienced guide is the only way to see any attraction. When I travel, I always take a tour.
It was great! Jason was very exciting and informative and got us into the park early so we could make the most of our trip.
Great tours, great staff
It was entertaining and educational tour! Enough briefing on what to expect and how to behave at the open and dangerous Grand Canyon
Lunch box was excellent