Custom Hiking Tour
DEPARTS Sedona, AZ
Sedona’s Top Hiking Adventure
- Customized: Hike unforgettable trails tailored for the group
- Trail Options: Cow Pies, Deadmans Pass, Doe Mountain or Brins Mesa
- Dramatic Views: Savor spectacular scenery along rugged, desert paths
- Geology: Discover the geological forces that shaped the landscape
- Legends: Learn about Sedona’s backcountry history and folklore
- Desert Ecosystems: Explore native flora and fauna
- 4X4 Ride Included: Take an open-air Pink Jeep® Wrangler to the trailhead
Lace-up your boots for a different kind of off-road adventure—hiking Sedona Red Rocks. Our local adventure guides will lead you along the nooks and crannies of red dirt trails to mesmerizing views.
You'll gear up for your trek at the Pink Jeep Plaza in Uptown Sedona. Your guide will discuss the trail options based on guests’ interests and comfort levels. The trail selected will suit the entire group, current weather and trail conditions.
Top-rated and jaw-dropping options include the Cow Pies, Deadmans Pass, Doe Mountain and Brins Mesa. Then it’s off to the trailhead in an open-air Pink Jeep Wrangler, as you learn about Sedona’s history, legends and folklore.
Sense Sedona’s vortex energy at the Cow Pies, circular rock formations in Bear Wallow Canyon seen in many Hollywood Westerns. Deadmans Pass sounds intimidating but it’s an easy hike for all skill levels and features wilderness canyon views. Doe Mountain Trail leads to a flat mesa overlooking the valley with views of Sedona’s landmark rock formations. Brins Mesa is a gem of a hike in Sedona’s Red Rock-Secret Mountain Wilderness that crisscrosses a dry creek bed.
As you hike, your Certified Interpretive Guide will share facts about the desert plants, wildlife and topography. This is one of the best hiking tours in Sedona and the only one that includes a ride in a Pink Jeep Wrangler!
Know Before You Go
- Bring several bottles of water or a Camelback to drink from
- Closed-toed shoes are recommended
- Children must be age 7 or older
- Not available midday June—August due to heat concerns
- Tour is not suitable for guests with mobility issues
VIDEO & PHOTO GALLERY
Following are real guest reviews, voluntarily submitted and unedited.
Very bumpy but very interesting and the landscape was beautiful
Great tour with Dave!
Tour was great! excitng, informative and fun!
Enjoyable and fun
Very informative and having part Jeep and then a cool hike onto the cow pies was a good combo for our group of varied abilities
We did the Cow Pie hike with Jamie and we had a wonderful time. Jamie’s very knowledgeable and funny. We had a fun bumpy ride up to the hike and found the views amazing. Would definitely do again.
Please Note: All tours are subject to our Terms of Sale which can be found here. Subject to our Terms of Sale, our tours operate rain or shine, provided the roads are open. In the event of severe weather, Pink Adventure Tours reserves the right to alter, modify, or cancel any tour due to unsafe conditions. Any tour cancelled by Pink Adventure Tours due to unsafe conditions will receive a 100% refund.