Grand Canyon Express
DEPARTS Sedona, AZ
Experience the Legendary Grand Canyon
- Enjoy a trip to one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World
- Travel in a custom Ford Transit with large viewing windows
- See Mather Point, the canyon’s most popular scenic overlook with 180º views
- Explore Grand Canyon Village and historic sites and structures
- Take in the Grand Canyon’s breathtaking sights and unparalleled vistas
- See a geological timeline of Earth’s history through ancient rocks and canyon walls
- Hear stories, facts and legends from your expertly trained guide
- Dine at an eatery in the Village or pack your own lunch
- You’ll be back in Sedona by 4:00pm, with plenty of time left for dinner
As one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World, the Grand Canyon’s majestic scenery and sweeping landscapes make this a truly unique destination. Maximize your visit to this famous destination with an expertly guided excursion from Pink Adventure Tours. On the Grand Canyon Express Tour, you’ll get to see the most impactful points without the usual crowds and hassles.
Start your day at the Pink® Jeep® Tour Plaza in Sedona. Your Certified Interpretive Guide will meet you with a custom, roomy Ford Transit van. Enjoy views of the Arizona high country as you head north. Keep an eye out for Slide Rock State Park in Oak Creek Canyon. Approximately halfway to the park, you’ll see Flagstaff on historic Route 66. Miles of Ponderosa pines line the rest of your journey to Grand Canyon National Park.
Upon arrival, Mather Point will offer your first view of the canyon’s vast grandeur. Your guide will share facts and legends about how the canyon was formed to add insight into each magnificent vista and historic structure. You’ll see El Tovar Hotel, built in 1905, and visit rustic Bright Angel Lodge which sits directly on the edge of the canyon. Peer over Bright Angel trailhead, which leads hikers down into the canyon. There’s plenty to do throughout your tour, but nothing compares to the sheer beauty of the canyon itself.
Your return trip will showcase Arizona’s high desert once more, as you head from the majestic splendor of the Grand Canyon back through the cool pines. This will be an experience you’ll remember for years to come, and Pink Adventure Tours is the only way to get it.
VIDEO & PHOTO GALLERY
Following are real guest reviews, voluntarily submitted and unedited.
Absolutely loved it! It couldn’t have been more perfect.
It was wonderful! Beautiful sightseeing with plenty of information and insight
Unbelievable,beyond our expectations!
It was a great experience.
Loved it. He was very personable and considerate.
Absolutely awesome,Joaquin was incredible,we had a trip of a lifetime.He was so knowledgeable about the history, geography,ecology and we learned so much,had alot of fun and experienced the Grand Canyon in a special,memorable way!
Interesting and fun
Very enjoyable for the family