PINK Sedona Wine Tour with Page Springs Cellars
DEPARTS Sedona, AZ
Tour Sedona & Enjoy a Beautiful Vineyard
It’s a perfect day of relaxation on Pink Adventure Tours' all-pavement tour of Sedona’s most famous sites and a full tour of the Page Springs Cellars vineyard — complete with wine tasting, charcuterie picnic and glass of wine.
- Ride in Comfort and Enjoy Unobstructed Views: Experience the beauty of Sedona from a unique vantage point in our glass-enclosed PanoramaVan, which offers unparalleled sight-seeing.
- Get Your Camera Ready: Visit some of Sedona’s iconic landmarks such as Airport Mesa, Boynton Canyon, and sites along Red Rock Loop Road for incredible panoramic views.
- Stunning Cathedral Rock: Capture the beauty of Cathedral Rock from a stunning vantage point before heading on to Page Springs.
- The Region’s Wine History: Along the way, your Pink Adventure Tour guide will share little-known facts about Sedona’s wine history.
- Page Springs Cellars Wine Tour: Learn about the grape-to-bottle winemaking process in a 1.5-hour tour of the vineyard, barrel room, and peaceful creek-side grounds.
- Wine Tasting and Charcuterie: Enjoy a flight of four wines — including a special tasting pulled directly from the barrel — and a charcuterie picnic with glass of wine.
This tour is conducted only on paved roads; there is no 4x4 experience. Must be 21 years of age or older to enjoy the wine tasting portion of this tour. Tour requires a (4) passenger minimum to depart.
Enjoy a day filled with sights, tastes and relaxation. The PINK Sedona Wine Tour with Page Springs Cellars starts with what’s made us famous: A beautiful tour of amazing Sedona landmarks in the care of a personable, local guide.
Your tour begins as you board our unique PanoramaVan. Its curved glass rooftop retracts for clear views, and each spacious captain’s chair becomes the best seat in the house.
In route to the winery, the tour will stop at iconic locales such as Airport Mesa, Boynton Canyon or along scenic Red Rock Loop Road. Your Pink Adventure Tours guide will tell you about the geology, history, flora and fauna of this famous Sedona landscape.
After a breathtaking stop to view Cathedral Rock, your guide will share the area’s little-known wine history on your way to Page Springs — a small community that lies off the beaten path and often goes undiscovered by everyday tourists.
Arriving at the winery, you’ll be welcomed by a Page Springs Cellars tour guide and enjoy a full tour of the vineyard and barrel room. Embraced by large cottonwood trees and hugged by Oak Creek, the vineyard's expansive grounds provide a peaceful setting to learn about the wine-making process and the wonderful culture of passion that comes with it.
And then, there’s wine tasting! A tasting flight of four wines includes a special tasting pulled directly from a barrel.
The Page Springs Cellars wine tour concludes with a reserved picnic area for a charcuterie picnic and glass of wine. An additional glass or bottle of wine is available for purchase at a discount.
VIDEO & PHOTO GALLERY
Following are real guest reviews, voluntarily submitted and unedited.
Enjoyed very much
Excellent . Punctual , safe .
Our tour guide was more than engaging. He was kind and courteous. He loves his job. Very good at what he does.
The tour was great and David had a little extra time and showed us some really cool stuff!
The bus part of the tour was very good the Winery & Tasting were not. Not as advertised and truly offended by tip inclusion on wine purchases. Little things like that make a difference and are remembered
Rating associated w/more booked on tour than I was told.
Entertaining and informative
The tour was great. Our guide took us to some very interesting locations and gave us several options as to what to see and how we wanted to proceed upon arrival (exit the vehicle or stay aboard). He offered several times to cover the van and use a/c but we all preferred the open air.
Please Note: All tours are subject to our Terms of Sale which can be found here. Subject to our Terms of Sale, our tours operate rain or shine, provided the roads are open. In the event of severe weather, Pink® Adventure Tours reserves the right to alter, modify, or cancel any tour due to unsafe conditions. Any tour cancelled by Pink® Adventure Tours due to unsafe conditions will receive a 100% refund.