PINK Sedona Wine Tour with Page Springs Cellars
DEPARTS Sedona, AZ
Tour Sedona & Enjoy a Beautiful Vineyard
It’s a perfect day of relaxation on Pink Adventure Tours all-pavement tour of Sedona’s most famous sites and a full tour of Page Springs Cellars vineyard—complete with a wine tasting, charcuterie picnic and souvenir wine glass.
- Ride in Comfort and Enjoy Unobstructed Views: Our unique PanoramaVan gives 360° views of some of Sedona’s most beautiful landmarks, with the roof retracted or in climate control comfort to accommodate the weather
- Get Your Camera Ready: Airport Mesa, Boynton Canyon, and sites along Red Rock Loop Road give you 360° views of some of Sedona’s best known red rock formations.
- Stunning Cathedral Rock: From a remarkable vantage point this view of Cathedral Rock sets the tone for the wine tour experience in Page Springs.
- The Region’s Wine History: Gain insight from your Pink Adventure Tours’ tour guide about varied wine history in the region.
- Page Springs Cellars Wine Tour: Learn about the grape-to-bottle winemaking process in a 1.5-hour tour of the vineyard, including access to the vineyards, barrel room, and peaceful creek-side grounds.
- Wine Tasting and Charcuterie: Enjoy a flight of 4 wines—including a special tasting pulled directly from the barrel; a charcuterie picnic with a glass of wine; and a souvenir wine glass.
This tour is conducted only on paved roads; there is no 4x4 experience. Must be 21 years of age or older to enjoy wine tasting portion of this tour.
Enjoy a day filled with sights, tastes and relaxation. The PINK Sedona Wine Tour w/ Page Springs Cellars starts with what’s made Pink Adventure Tours and Pink Jeep Tours famous: A beautiful tour of amazing Sedona landmarks in the care of a personalized, local guide.
Your tour begins as you board our unique PanoramaVan. With a curved glass rooftop that retracts for clear views, your spacious captain’s chair the best seat in the house for the views to come.
Heading out to a number of stops that include Airport Mesa, Boynton Canyon and along scenic Red Rock Loop Road, your Pink Adventure Tours guide will tell you about the geology, history, flora and fauna of this famous Sedona landscape.
There’s more to this beautiful region. After a breathtaking stop to view Cathedral Rock your guide will share the area’s little-known wine history on your way to Page Springs—a small community that lies off the beaten path and often hidden to everyday tourists—home to Page Springs Cellars.
Once here you’ll be welcomed by a Page Springs Cellars’ tour guide. Starting at the Tasting Room veranda you’ll enjoy a full tour of the vineyard and barrel room. Along the way you’ll learn about the full wine-making process, the history of wine making in the region and the wonderful culture of passion that comes with it. Embraced by large cottonwood trees and hugged by Oak Creek, these expansive grounds provide a peaceful escape on their own.
And then, there’s wine tasting! A tasting flight of 4 wines—including a special tasting pulled directly from a barrel—pull your day together into the perfect excursion.
The Page Springs Cellars wine tour concludes with a reserved picnic area for a charcuterie picnic and a choice of glass of wine. An additional glass or bottle of wine is available for purchase at a discount. From here, you’ll keep your souvenir wine glass and be returned to your hotel to reflect on your extraordinary day of views and wine.
VIDEO & PHOTO GALLERY
Following are real guest reviews, voluntarily submitted and unedited.
It was great! We did two tours with you all and it was amazing. The way you have altered for covid is great and we felt very comfortable. I would recommend pink to anyone that os looking to have an amazing adventure.
Very educational. Beautiful views.
The tour was very enjoyable - both the Sedona highlights and the winery itself
Excellent! Just long enough.
Awesome, Brent the guide went above and beyond. Carolyn at the winery was fantastic and informative
We enjoyed it
Being my first time to Sedona the tour was insightful and helped me decide where to hike and what to see. The winery was awesome!
Please Note: All tours are subject to our Terms of Sale which can be found here. Subject to our Terms of Sale, our tours operate rain or shine, provided the roads are open. In the event of severe weather, Pink® Adventure Tours reserves the right to alter, modify, or cancel any tour due to unsafe conditions. Any tour cancelled by Pink® Adventure Tours due to unsafe conditions will receive a 100% refund.