Scenic Rim 1.5
DEPARTS Sedona, AZ
An Introduction to Sedona’s Backcountry
- Discover Schnebly Hill Road, one of the most scenic drives in Arizona
- Hold on for a bumpy ride over twisting roads and rocky terrain
- Take in some of the most spectacular views Sedona’s backcountry has to offer
- Enjoy plenty of photo ops with red-rock formations and beautiful sandstone cliffs
- Learn about the history of Arizona’s original wagon trails from your guide
- Have an unforgettable rugged adventure with canyons, washes, cliffs and high-desert trails
As the perfect introduction to Sedona’s red rock trails, the Scenic Rim Tour is 90 minutes of winding, unpaved back roads. Hold on tight during this adventurous journey. Pink® Jeep® Tours will give you a ride to remember in one of the most incredible settings on Earth.
Your Certified Interpretive Guide will greet you at the Pink Jeep Tour Plaza before inviting you to hop into a custom-built, open-air Pink® Jeep® Wrangler. Head up Schnebly Hill Road to marvel at its towering red-rock formations and picture-postcard views.
Hairpin turns, steep cliffs and blind curves await as your Pink® Jeep® climbs 2,000 feet through canyons and washes. You’ll also see Munds Wagon Trail, a main “highway” between Sedona and Flagstaff that was completed in 1902; it was one of the state’s first and most popular cattle trails. The Mogollon Rim rises above you, while the city of Sedona sits below. Photo ops are plentiful on this tour, with many chances to use Arizona’s most stunning scenery as your backdrop.
If you’re ready to take on Sedona’s rugged backcountry and see some of the Southwest’s most spectacular views, the introductory Scenic Rim Tour is right for you. If you’d like a more immersive experience, check out our extended two-hour tour or three-hour tour.
VIDEO & PHOTO GALLERY
Following are real guest reviews, voluntarily submitted and unedited.
The tour was great; the views spectacular.
You guys are very lucky to have don as a rep for your Company.
Fun, interesting, and beautiful
Definitely a learning experience & fun
Dan was a great guide! Really was a bonus to the tour.
The tour exceeded our expectations and Doug was a great guide!
good tour. Just the right amount of time
The kids had fun with the bumps