DEPARTS Sedona, AZ
Our Most Relaxed Excursion
- Take a laid back, all-pavement tour that’s perfect for people who don’t want a 4x4 ride
- Enjoy an intimate and entertaining experience in an open-air Pink® Jeep® Wrangler
- Gain insights into the area’s vast history and unique geology from an expert local guide
- See famous landmarks, like the Chapel of the Holy Cross and Oak Creek Canyon
- Work with your guide to tailor the route to your group’s interests
- Get recommendations about local restaurants and attractions along the way
- Our best tour for individuals who are pregnant and those with back issues or health concerns
- This is our mildest tour and does not include an off-road adventure
If you’re seeking a Pink® Jeep® experience without our usual off-road antics, the Scenic Sedona Tour is right for you. This mild, all-pavement excursion showcases the area’s beautiful red rocks and landmarks during a relaxing ride through the town and its surrounding scenery.
Start your trip at our Pink® Jeep® Tours Plaza. After a quick overview, you’ll hop aboard an open air Pink® Jeep® Wrangler, designed to give you an immersive experience with unobstructed views. This custom-built vehicle will be piloted by your own Certified Interpretive Guide who will take you on a two-hour tour of the area.
Once you hit the road, think of this as a chance to choose your own adventure. Your guide will work with the group to tailor the tour to your interests. Your final route can include famous area landmarks like the Chapel of the Holy Cross, a drive to the overlook atop Oak Creek Canyon, a stop at the top of Airport Mesa or views of Cathedral Rock from Red Rock Loop Road.
Throughout the tour, your guide will point out rock formations, delve into local legends, offer insight into the red rock’s geology and provide insider tips on where to eat and what to do.
When planning a trip to Sedona, be sure to add this tour to your to-do list. It’s the ideal introduction to an area with endless ways to explore—and a great taste of what you can expect from Pink® Jeep® Tours and our many adventures.
VIDEO & PHOTO GALLERY
Following are real guest reviews, voluntarily submitted and unedited.
The tour was great. Glad we decided to partake. It was a great way to learn about the area and history of the region.
Fun and educated
The tour was wonderful, and our tour guide was AWESOME!
It was fun and learned about the area
We could not find the place to check in. We got to Sedona without an issue but had to ask where to check in. I already made comments to the 2nd issue.
Great tour, Doug was fantastic, helpful and knowledgeable
Enjoyed it and did what it was stated to do.
Enjoyed it very much
A wonderful way to see the beauty of Sedona and hear about the geological and human history of the area. Guides are incredibly friendly and knowledgeable, and there's not a better way to see such a beautiful place.