DEPARTS Sedona, AZ
Our Most Relaxed Excursion
- Take a laid back, all-pavement tour that’s perfect for people who don’t want a 4x4 ride
- Enjoy an intimate and entertaining experience in an open-air Pink® Jeep® Wrangler
- Gain insights into the area’s vast history and unique geology from an expert local guide
- See famous landmarks, like the Chapel of the Holy Cross and Oak Creek Canyon
- Work with your guide to tailor the route to your group’s interests
- Get recommendations about local restaurants and attractions along the way
- Our best tour for individuals who are pregnant and those with back issues or health concerns
- This is our mildest tour and does not include an off-road adventure
If you’re seeking a Pink® Jeep® experience without our usual off-road antics, the Scenic Sedona Tour is right for you. This mild, all-pavement excursion showcases the area’s beautiful red rocks and landmarks during a relaxing ride through the town and its surrounding scenery.
Start your trip at our Pink® Jeep® Tours Plaza. After a quick overview, you’ll hop aboard an open air Pink® Jeep® Wrangler, designed to give you an immersive experience with unobstructed views. This custom-built vehicle will be piloted by your own Certified Interpretive Guide who will take you on a two-hour tour of the area.
Once you hit the road, think of this as a chance to choose your own adventure. Your guide will work with the group to tailor the tour to your interests. Your final route can include famous area landmarks like the Chapel of the Holy Cross, a drive to the overlook atop Oak Creek Canyon, a stop at the top of Airport Mesa or views of Cathedral Rock from Red Rock Loop Road.
Throughout the tour, your guide will point out rock formations, delve into local legends, offer insight into the red rock’s geology and provide insider tips on where to eat and what to do.
When planning a trip to Sedona, be sure to add this tour to your to-do list. It’s the ideal introduction to an area with endless ways to explore—and a great taste of what you can expect from Pink® Jeep® Tours and our many adventures.
VIDEO & PHOTO GALLERY
Following are real guest reviews, voluntarily submitted and unedited.
A great experience and learned much about Sedona. Didn't want it to end.
For our first day in Sedona, what better way to see it, than on a Pink Jeep tour! Our guide did an excellent job, so well, we signed up for different tour when we finished!
I liked her headset so I could hear
Loved the tour and the nimbleness of our guide. When we said we didn’t want tourist spots with a ton of people, he showed us a couple of place we enjoyed views to ourselves
It was fun and informative
I explained above
Beautiful, Adam helped us so much, so knowable. The time of my life.
Thoroughly enjoyed our tour.
THIS WAS AN AMAZING TOUR BUT WHAT MADE IT GREAT WAS OUR TOUR GUIDE DIGGY..I'M SO GLAD WE DECIDED NOT TO DRIVE OURSELVES. WE WOULD HAVE MISSED OUT ON SO MUCH....HE TOLD US ALL ABOUT THE POINTS OF INTEREST LONG THE WAY..THINGS WE WOULD'NT HAVE KNOWN OURSELVES..WE JUST LOVED HIM..THANK YOU DIGGY