Valleys & Views Smoky Mountains Tour
DEPARTS Pigeon Forge, TN
Fall Colors & Photographic Memories
- Breathtaking: Experience some of the best views in the eastern U.S from the Foothills Parkway
- Fall Foliage Delight: Be amazed by the intense fall colors lining this all paved road tour; a perfect option for magnificent sunsets
- Educational & Narrated: Learn the story of the decade’s long project to complete the Foothills Parkway on this guided tour
- In and Out Views: Enjoy panoramic views from Wears Valley and Foothills Parkway with photo-op stops along the Little River Gorge
- Small-Group Experience: Spoil all your senses as you soak up the scenery from a small, intimate Jeep®; this is no bus tour!
- Certified, Local Tour Guides: Our Certified Interpretive Guides (CIG) are local experts, with extensive safety training
Creating Memories Worth Repeating®
This tour stays on paved roads; there is no off-roading.
Let us take you on a relaxing fall foliage tour in the Great Smoky Mountains through Wears Valley and up into the Great Smoky Mountains. Drive along Little River Gorge Road and the Foothills Parkway.
You’ll depart from our convenient Pigeon Forge, TN location. This comfortable, relaxing tour winds along paved roads bursting with autumn colors offering a stress-free, mild outing.
The tour begins when your Certified Guide (CIG) heads towards Wears Valley, an idyllic community of quaint farms, historic sites and scenic views. Learn about the rich history and about how the Great Smoky Mountains got their name.
Upon entering Smoky Mountains National Park, you’ll follow the curves of the Little River Gorge Road in an iconic Pink® Jeep® making stops on the way. It’s one of the most scenic drives in eastern Tennessee. Your guide will interpret the flora, fauna and diverse ecosystems of “America’s most visited national park.”
Marvel at the rich hues of the season as you travel the newly opened section of the Foothills Parkway. With over 100 species of native trees, a kaleidoscope of color cascades down the mountains from the highest elevations to the foothills. Overlook stops offer awe-inspiring panoramas for more spectacular photos.
The parkway offers the best views of the highest mountains in the eastern United States. Touted as “one of the prettiest drives in America,” your guide will share how the rugged terrain and other fascinating factors caused this masterpiece to take decades to complete.
Your return to Pigeon Forge features more stories of the Smokies and area attractions, and a peek into the history of Pink® Jeep® Tours, in business since 1960.
VIDEO & PHOTO GALLERY
Following are real guest reviews, voluntarily submitted and unedited.
This was awesome. This was one of the best tours we have had.
Awesome! Our Tour Guide was friendly, knowledgeable, and very interesting. Beautiful scenic views.
Very fun and entertaining
Informative, right pace and very enjoyable.
Stella was great! We felt like she was a part of the family by the end of the tour. She had in-depth knowledge of the area and shared some very informative key points specifically for each of the areas we were driving through. She was a great driver and we felt safe and secure the entire time. Looking forward to using your company on the west coast someday in the future.
Descriptions need improvement
Absolutely amazing. Very informative, as well as stunning views!
Since my husband has back issues the 2 hour valley tour was perfect. Matt was a great tour guide and I felt very safe in the Jeep.