Valleys & Views Smoky Mountains Tour
DEPARTS Pigeon Forge, TN
Fall Colors & Photographic Memories
- Heated Jeeps: Stay warm with friends and family in our enclosed jeeps
- Breathtaking: Experience some of the best views in the eastern U.S from the Foothills Parkway
- Fall Foliage Delight: Be amazed by the intense fall colors lining this all paved road tour; a perfect option for magnificent sunsets
- Educational & Narrated: Learn the story of the decade’s long project to complete the Foothills Parkway on this guided tour
- In and Out Views: Enjoy panoramic views from Wears Valley and Foothills Parkway with photo-op stops along the Little River Gorge
- Small-Group Experience: Spoil all your senses as you soak up the scenery from a small, intimate Jeep®; this is no bus tour!
- Certified, Local Tour Guides: Our Certified Interpretive Guides (CIG) are local experts, with extensive safety training
Creating Memories Worth Repeating®
This tour stays on paved roads; there is no off-roading.
Let us take you on a relaxing fall foliage tour in the Great Smoky Mountains through Wears Valley and up into the Great Smoky Mountains. Drive along Little River Gorge Road and the Foothills Parkway.
You’ll depart from our convenient Pigeon Forge, TN location. This comfortable, relaxing tour winds along paved roads bursting with autumn colors offering a stress-free, mild outing.
The tour begins when your Certified Interpretive Guide (CIG) heads towards Wears Valley, an idyllic community of quaint farms, historic sites and scenic views. Learn about the rich history and about how the Great Smoky Mountains got their name.
Upon entering Smoky Mountains National Park, you’ll follow the curves of the Little River Gorge Road in an iconic, heated Pink® Jeep® making stops on the way. It’s one of the most scenic drives in eastern Tennessee. Your guide will interpret the flora, fauna and diverse ecosystems of “America’s most visited national park.”
Marvel at the rich hues of the season as you travel the newly opened section of the Foothills Parkway. With over 100 species of native trees, a kaleidoscope of color cascades down the mountains from the highest elevations to the foothills. Overlook stops offer awe-inspiring panoramas for more spectacular photos.
The parkway offers the best views of the highest mountains in the eastern United States. Touted as “one of the prettiest drives in America,” your guide will share how the rugged terrain and other fascinating factors caused this masterpiece to take decades to complete.
Your return to Pigeon Forge features more stories of the Smokies and area attractions, and a peek into the history of Pink® Jeep® Tours, in business since 1960.
VIDEO & PHOTO GALLERY
Following are real guest reviews, voluntarily submitted and unedited.
Tour was fun and informative. So glad I took it! Keely was awesome!
Pam was an absolute delight. Very personable and was always making sure we were comfortable temperature wise the entire tour.
So much fun! Jasper was full of fact and trivia about the area and made it so interesting!
The tour was great. We got started after a 15 minute delay due to our scheduled guide being stuck in traffic. However, the staff promptly got us a replacement guide and I was excited to find out that it was Jasper, I'd already read great feedback comments about him during my online searching. He was fantastic. My sister and I highly enjoyed the tour and will definitely share our experience with our family and friends for future visits.
I believe we definitely picked the perfect day. The fall color changes were gorgeous.
The tour went great, a few more stops would make it better.
Excellent tour and guide
This was awesome. This was one of the best tours we have had.
Awesome! Our Tour Guide was friendly, knowledgeable, and very interesting. Beautiful scenic views.
Very fun and entertaining