Downtown to Mountaintop Branson Sunset Tour
DEPARTS Branson, MO
The Best Branson Scenic Views
- Sunset Views: Witness the Ozark Mountains golden hour from the top of Baird Mountain
- Main Street Nostalgia: See and hear the stories behind Historic Downtown Branson landmarks
- View Lake Taneycomo: Ride to the Branson Scenic Overlook in a Pink Jeep® Wrangler
- Scenic: Sweeping views of Table Rock Lake and Table Rock Dam
- Riverboats: Learn about Branson’s waterways and riverboats at the Branson Showboat
- Exclusive: Enjoy a 4x4, off-road adventure on private roads atop Baird Mountain
- Learn: Explore the natural ecosystems of the Ozark Mountains
- Guided: Enjoy a fully narrated, intimate tour by local, experienced Adventure Guides
You’ve got front row seats for the best show in town! Let this sunset tour to the summit of Baird Mountain take your breath away. At the golden hour, the lakes sparkle amidst a rainbow of color draping over Ozark hills. You’ll tour past Historic Downtown, the Branson Landing and Lake Taneycomo before venturing to the top of Baird Mountain in a custom Pink Jeep Wrangler.
Your local adventure guide is a natural storyteller who calls these mountains home. Relax while you learn about Branson’s history and folklore. Your guide will share local legends and personal anecdotes as you pass Downtown landmarks like Dick’s 5&10, the Branson murals, Branson Scenic Railway and more.
Explore the geography and waterways of the Midwest while looking down on Lake Taneycomo from the Branson Scenic Overlook. Stocked with nearly 750,000 rainbow and brown trout every year, the lake has become a world-class fishing destination.
Then, hold on for the exclusive 4x4 adventure to the top of Baird Mountain. Our Pink Jeep Wranglers are customized from top to bottom for thrills, comfort and safety. Your expert adventure guide will navigate native forest roads and snake down into the limestone quarry that supplied rocks to build Table Rock Dam.
Learn how the dam was built and explore the diverse ecosystems of the Ozark Plateau. Settle in at the perfect vantage point for watching the lakeview sunset—a must-do among Branson activities. From the mountaintop, take in the stunning expanse of Table Rock Lake and the Branson Belle Showboat below.
Delve into the history of Missouri’s waterways and fabled showboats while traveling down the mountainside to the famed Branson Belle Showboat. Get up-close, twilight views of Table Rock Dam and learn about the Shepherd of the Hills Fish Hatchery. Here, natural and man-made habitats met and changed the face of Branson forever. You’ll go home from your Branson vacation with memories worth repeating!
Know Before You Go
- Children under two are not permitted on this tour.
- Tour includes stops where guests will walk on well-maintained trails, sidewalks and/or dirt paths.
VIDEO & PHOTO GALLERY
Please Note: All tours are subject to our Terms of Sale which can be found here. Subject to our Terms of Sale, our tours operate rain or shine, provided the roads are open. In the event of severe weather, Pink® Adventure Tours reserves the right to alter, modify, or cancel any tour due to unsafe conditions. Any tour cancelled by Pink® Adventure Tours due to unsafe conditions will receive a 100% refund.