Help us create memories worth repeating. It's really that simple. We want folks who are genuinely good, happy people. People who appreciate nature, care about others, are gifted at sharing, and are naturally patient, kind and respectful.
If you share our values, have a willingness to learn and an ability to Lead with Love, we would love to meet you.
Employees are the heart of PINK. Our shared values bring us together and make us who we are.
We are committed to creating an environment that helps you do what you do best and grow.
Pink Adventure Tours maintains a continuing policy of non-discrimination in employment.
- Do you have a passion for the beauty of Sedona?
- Are you an enthusiastic people-person and entertaining storyteller at heart?
- Can you imagine yourself navigating our passenger-filled, cutting-edge PanoramaVan around Sedona's most famous landmarks?
We are hiring adventurous stewards with an Arizona CDL-passenger endorsement who are energetic, safety-minded and capable of bringing our Sedona PanoramaVan tours to life. This innovative vehicle offers 360-degree views from its open-air or glass-enclosed roof and sides, depending on the weather. All pavement tours; no off-roading. We provide extensive training and advancement opportunities.
$16.50 hourly pay plus cash gratuities. $400 sign-on bonus. Excellent benefits. Weekends required.
- Do you have a passion for creating things with your hands?
- Do you enjoy the challenge of achieving functionality AND beauty?
- Are you always thinking two or three steps ahead?
We are looking for an experienced upholsterer, someone who can contribute their skills in designing, pattern making, fabrication, sewing, and installation of custom upholstery and trim. The Sedona service center is a professional workshop environment designed to support the creativity, engineering, and technology that’s required for an industry-leading performance fleet.
$18.00 hourly pay DOE. $400 sign-on bonus. Excellent benefits package.
- Do you have a natural ability and curiosity to figure out how things work?
- Is working on cars your profession OR your hobby?
- Ready to be part of a team that builds awesome off-road vehicles?
We are looking for experienced automotive mechanics with the drive and desire to help keep our custom Jeep® Wranglers and Dodge Trekkers working smoothly and climbing technical hills like a dream. With our adventure guides behind the wheel and our technicians under the hood, our custom vehicles are integral to creating memorable tour experiences for our guests.
The Sedona service center is a professional automotive workshop environment designed to support a fleet of vehicles that command innovation and respect. If you share our passion, we’d love to meet you.
$25-$34 hourly DOE. $800 sign-on bonus. Excellent benefits package.
- Are you an auto painter who enjoys disassembling vehicles and putting them back together?
- Do you have a flair for sanding, masking, mixing colors and coating surfaces to be free of blisters and streaks?
- Are you detail-oriented, from minor autobody repairs to applying designs, lettering and decorative finishing touches?
We are looking for an experienced auto painter and body technician to repair, prep and paint our fleet of PINK Adventure vehicles. You will communicate with Service Center personnel to accomplish a variety of tasks and assist in performing rescues as needed.
If you have 5+ years of auto paint and body experience, are familiar with the tools of the trade, and can understand diagnostic charts and technical manuals, we’d love to hear from you! We offer a fun, clean and professional workshop environment.
$22.00 hourly pay. $400 sign-on bonus. Excellent benefits package.
- Do you have a great floor presence and contagious smile?
- Are you compassionate and fun?
- Do you take a bit of pride in knowing the difference between Chicken Point and Merry go Round?
We are hiring charismatic desk agents who are energetic, quick-thinking and capable of building genuine rapport with Sedona guests. We provide extensive training, advancement opportunities and an excellent benefits package.
$15.50 hourly pay. Full- and part-time positions available. Part-time positions require three 8-hour shifts (Mon, Wed, Fri).
- Are you ready to be a key leader executing the financial, guest and employee goals to ensure operational success of one of the most recognized jeep tour companies in the country?
- Would you fit into a culture that strives to serve and lead with patience, kindness, humility, respect, forgiveness, unselfishness, truthfulness, trust and dedication?
The General Manager at our Sedona location is a key leader in the organization, reporting to the Vice President of Operations, whose primary responsibility is the execution of location strategy to meet Shareholder Triangle Targets & the safety of customers and employees. The GM will be tasked with the day-to-day management of the location, overseeing leaders and employees, and creating a company culture that aligns with Pink Jeep Tours Mission and Values.
The General Manager will work with the PJT Corporate Senior Leadership to develop and maintain strong relationships in the community and among various agencies to ensure Pink Jeep Tours is the preferred Adventure Tour Company.
Compensation includes a competitive salary, an annual bonus plan and excellent benefits. The position involves minimal travel. This position is not remote and requires onsite leadership.
- Are you passionate about supporting and developing employees to provide a guest experiences?
- Does working in the tourism industry sound fun and challenging?
- Are you good at managing teams and being creative in process and product improvement?
We are hiring an adventurous and enthusiastic Guide Supervisor for our Sedona location. You will assist Guide Leadership in supporting a team of up to 100 Tour Guides with a variety of general management, administrative, training, and employee support functions. We are looking for someone with excellent customer service, communication, problem-solving, time management and leadership skills.
Salary $50,000 annually; will consider prior supervisory experience. Excellent benefits. Five 8-hour shifts; weekends required.