Help us create memories worth repeating. It's really that simple. We want folks who who are genuinely good, happy people. People who appreciate nature, care about others, are gifted at sharing, and are naturally patient, kind and respectful.
If you share our values, have a willingness to learn and an ability to Lead with Love, we would love to meet you.
Employees are the heart of PINK. Our shared values bring us together and make us who we are.
We are committed to creating an environment that helps you do what you do best and grow.
Pink Adventure Tours maintains a continuing policy of non-discrimination in employment.
- Do you have a passion for the beauty of the Ozarks?
- Are you a storyteller at heart?
- Can you imagine yourself crawling up a mountainside in a custom-built Jeep, pointing out native flora and fauna?
We are hiring adventurous stewards who are energetic, safety-minded and capable of bringing our Branson tours to life. We provide extensive training, advancement opportunities and an excellent benefits package.
$13.50 hourly plus cash gratuities. $400 sign-on bonus. Part-time positions. Training is targeted to start in early August.
- Do you have a passion for the beauty of the high desert?
- Are you a storyteller at heart?
- Can you imagine yourself in the Valley of Fire one day, and staring across Zabriskie Point the next?
Put your passion to work taking tour guests to Red Rock Canyon, Valley of Fire, Death Valley, the Grand Canyon and Hoover Dam! We are hiring adventurous stewards who are energetic, safety-minded and capable of bringing our Las Vegas tours to life. We provide extensive training, advancement opportunities and an excellent benefits package.
$13.0 hourly pay plus cash gratuities. $400 sign-on bonus. Full-time positions, hiring now for 3-4 weeks of paid training in July.
- Do you have a natural ability and curiosity to figure out how things work?
- Is working on cars your profession AND your hobby?
- Are you itching to trade flat rate for niche specialization?
We are looking for experienced technicians with the drive and desire to help push our custom Jeep® Wranglers and Dodge Trekkers as far as they can go. Each one has its own quirks and personality, and when tuned right, climbs technical trails like a dream.
The Sedona service center is a professional workshop environment designed to support a fleet of vehicles that command innovation and respect. If you share our passion, we’d love to meet you.
$22 hourly; will consider experience. $400 sign-on bonus. Excellent benefits package.
- Are you an educator, mentor, goal-setter, mediator and administrator all-in-one?
- Can you supervise and coach a team to drive strong sales AND provide quality service?
- Does your daily lingo include handle time, sales per hour, quality and abandonment?
We are seeking a Call Center Supervisor based in Sedona who will help lead the team that sells Pink Jeep Tours for all five of our locations. Your day-to-day leadership will help grow sales conversions, improve KPIs, enhance employee retention and drive superior customer satisfaction.
If you're ready for a new adventure come and join a team of professionals who love what they do, love the product and love working for a company that sells FUN! This position leads our evening shift that works from 11:30 am to 8:00 pm.
Starting salary DOE. Full-time position. Excellent benefits package.
- Do you have a positive outlook and adventurous spirit?
- Are you compassionate and fun?
- Do you take a bit of pride in putting out old flames faster than George Strait?
We are hiring call center agents who are well-spoken, quick-thinking and capable of building genuine rapport. We provide extensive training, advancement opportunities, excellent benefits, and a climate-controlled workspace filled with amazing people and an even more amazing massage chair.
$15 hourly pay. $400 sign-on bonus. Full-time and part-time positions.
- Are you a skilled craftsman who loves bending, building and fixing things?
- Do the tools of your trade include blow torches, tube benders, plasma cutters and more?
- Can you measure meticulously, interpret diagnostic charts and manage work orders?
We are looking for an experienced metal fabricator who can help build and repair our custom Jeeps® and other company vehicles. Someone who is masterful at welding, cutting, grinding and bending tubing and sheet metal to perfection. You’re a sharp troubleshooter, problem-solver and self-motivated team player.
The Sedona service center is a professional workshop environment designed to support the creativity, engineering, and technology that’s required for an industry-leading performance fleet.
$18-21 hourly pay. $400 sign-on bonus. Excellent benefits package.