Lakes & Landmarks Branson Tour
DEPARTS Branson, MO
The Best Branson Activity
Book Early & Save!
- Exclusive 4x4 Adventure: Enjoy thrilling, private, off-road trails atop Baird Mountain
- Table Rock Lake: Soak up expansive views of Branson’s top lake destination
- Branson Belle Showboat: Pose for photos near the famed, 700-passenger paddle-wheeler
- Natural and Built Wonders: See natural and man-made wonders converge at Table Rock Dam
- Fully Guided: Be immersed in history, urban legends and personal anecdotes by local guides
- Nature: Explore the valleys, forests and natural habitats of the Ozark Plateau
- Small Group or Go Private: Upgrade to a private tour and get a dedicated Pink Jeep® Wrangler
Book early to lock in your tour with Plan Ahead Pricing, as prices may increase at any time based on seasonality or availability.
Wind through Ozark valleys, along the shore of Table Rock Lake and to the summit of Baird Mountain on this guided adventure with an expert, local guide. Learn the history and geography of the Ozark Plateau and gain insights into local conservation efforts.
This tour is one of the best Branson activities for nature lovers. Go off the grid in a custom Pink Jeep Wrangler, experience the thrill of private dirt trails and take in expansive views of Table Rock Lake.
Learn about the geography, plants and animals of the Ozark Plateau as you travel the Branson hills. The mountain balds played an important role in the history and folklore of the region. Winding roads lead to a scenic overlook with sweeping views of Table Rock Lake. It’s a great spot to snap a share-worthy photo!
Your guide is a certified storyteller who knows boatloads of insider information. Hear stories behind Branson’s showboats while stopping near the Branson Belle, a 700-passenger, classic paddle wheeler. Pose for photos with Table Rock Lake as your background and capture memories to last a lifetime.
On the journey home, you'll pass by Table Rock Dam and Shepherd of the Hills Fish Hatchery. The hatchery is the largest trout-rearing facility in Missouri—producing over 1.1 million catchable trout per year. You won’t find fresher rainbow and brown trout anywhere else in the state!
Then, buckle up for a 4x4 adventure on an exclusive trail at Baird Mountain. Our Jeep Wrangler vehicles are custom-designed for safety and comfort. Your guide has the heart of an explorer who is Smith System® Driver Safety Trained and certified in Wilderness First Aid/CPR. You’re in good hands for this exhilarating finale to the Branson Lakes and Landmarks Tour!
Know Before You Go:
- Children under two are not permitted on this tour.
- Tour includes stops where guests will walk on well-maintained trails, sidewalks and/or dirt paths.
- Pregnant women are not allowed on this tour due to the 4x4 off-road trail section.
VIDEO & PHOTO GALLERY
Following are real guest reviews, voluntarily submitted and unedited.
The tour was a great way to learn about the area, some history and explore. It also provided ideas to later visit and explore on our own. Restaurant recommendation was also appreciated.
Nice scenic tour
It was overall great just feel we could have seen more in two hours
We are in our 60s and we LOVED the quarry off roading. So thrilling.
Especially loved the Baird mountain/query part.
Excellent tour! Excellent guide!
Fun and entertaining
The tour was amazing. Gary was an awesome tour guide. He was very funny and personable with us. His stories were entertaining and he made sure we were comfortable and had what we needed to have fun on the tour.
I liked it very much!
Please Note: All tours are subject to our Terms of Sale which can be found here. Subject to our Terms of Sale, our tours operate rain or shine, provided the roads are open. In the event of severe weather, Pink Adventure Tours reserves the right to alter, modify, or cancel any tour due to unsafe conditions. Any tour cancelled by Pink Adventure Tours due to unsafe conditions will receive a 100% refund.