Lakes & Landmarks Branson Tour
DEPARTS Branson, MO
The Best Branson Activity
New Tour - Book Now!
- Exclusive 4x4 Adventure: Enjoy thrilling, private, off-road trails atop Baird Mountain
- Table Rock Lake: Soak up expansive views of Branson’s top lake destination
- Missouri Riverboats: Learn about the semis of the Midwest waterways
- Branson Belle Showboat: Pose for photos near the famed, 700-passenger paddle-wheeler
- Natural and Built Wonders: See natural and man-made wonders converge at Table Rock Dam
- Fully Guided: Be immersed in history, urban legends and personal anecdotes by local guides
- Nature: Explore the valleys, forests and natural habitats of the Ozark Plateau
- Small Group or Go Private: Upgrade to a private tour and get a dedicated Pink Jeep® Wrangler
Wind through Ozark valleys, along the shore of Table Rock Lake and to the summit of Baird Mountain on this guided adventure with an expert, local guide. Learn the history and geography of the Ozark Plateau and gain insights into local conservation efforts.
This tour is one of the best Branson activities for nature lovers. Go off the grid in a custom Pink Jeep Wrangler, experience the thrill of private dirt trails and take in expansive views of Table Rock Lake.
Learn about the geography, plants and animals of the Ozark Plateau as you travel the Branson hills. The mountain balds played an important role in the history and folklore of the region. Winding roads lead to a scenic overlook with sweeping views of Table Rock Lake. It’s a great spot to snap a share-worthy photo!
Your guide is a certified storyteller who knows boatloads of insider information. Hear stories behind Branson’s showboats and riverboats while stopping near the Branson Belle, a 700-passenger, classic paddle wheeler. Pose for photos with Table Rock Lake as your background and capture memories to last a lifetime.
Buckle up for a 4x4 adventure on an exclusive trail at Baird Mountain. Our Jeep Wrangler vehicles are custom designed for safety and comfort. Your guide has the heart of an explorer who is Smith System® Driver Safety Trained and certified in Wilderness First Aid/CPR. You’re in good hands!
The journey home may include a final stop at the Shepherd of the Hills Fish Hatchery. Fed by the cold waters of Table Rock Dam, the hatchery is the largest trout-rearing facility in Missouri—producing over 1.1 million catchable trout per year. You won’t find fresher rainbow and brown trout anywhere else in the state!
Know Before You Go:
- Children under two are not permitted on this tour.
- Tour includes stops where guests will walk on well-maintained trails, sidewalks and/or dirt paths.
VIDEO & PHOTO GALLERY
Following are real guest reviews, voluntarily submitted and unedited.
Fun and informative. Enjoyed the views
Great. Keep it up!
Took me to a place I hadn’t been! Loved the view!
Excellent for being able to see off road experiences! The log cabin at the top of the mountain was the best way to end the tour!
Very interesting and nice
Charlene , 2022
Great, can hardly wait to do this next fall for the foliage
Even though it was a rainy, cloudy day, Joe was entertaining. We can’t wait to come back during the fall foliage!
Tour was fun. Been to Branson several times but still got to see places I have not before. Learned things I did not know
Really enjoyed the tour. Joe was happy to take pictures of me and my husband which meant a lot to me. Surprised myself that I enjoyed the incline and rock climbing.
Great tour guide. Excellent jo
Please Note: All tours are subject to our Terms of Sale which can be found here. Subject to our Terms of Sale, our tours operate rain or shine, provided the roads are open. In the event of severe weather, Pink Adventure Tours reserves the right to alter, modify, or cancel any tour due to unsafe conditions. Any tour cancelled by Pink Adventure Tours due to unsafe conditions will receive a 100% refund.