All of our Pink Jeep locations have opened with extra safety protocols to protect customers and employees.
RE-OPENING SAFETY POLICY AND PROTOCOL
Pink Jeep Adventure Tours is thrilled to re-open for tours in Arizona and bring families together for breathtaking guided adventure tours. For the health and wellbeing of all guests and employees during this time, we have made the following adjustments to our policies and protocols. Compliance with all below and posted Pink Jeep policies and protocols, is required to participate in a tour and applies to all guests, including children.
Prior to Participating:
- Carefully review the list of symptoms for COVID-19 on the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website. If you have had any of these symptoms in the past 14 days, please do not participate in a Pink Jeep tour until you have been tested to confirm you do not have COVID-19.
- Some individuals may be at a higher risk for COVID-19, as outlined on the CDC’s website. If you are in one of the aforementioned groups, please consult your doctor and make an informed decision on whether to participate in a Pink Jeep tour.
- Carefully review our Terms of Sale which can be found here. The Terms of Sale contain many provisions that affect your tour booking, including our policies regarding limitation of liability for COIVD-19, tour changes and cancellations, and our refund policies.
- Touchless temperature screenings will be conducted prior to admittance. Guests with a fever exceeding 100.40 Fahrenheit will not be permitted. Refunds or rain checks may be offered. Guests who believe they have a disability that causes a fever should bring a letter from a doctor stating that the guest’s fever is caused by a disability the guest has no other symptoms of COVID-19.
- Some people without symptoms may be able to spread the virus, therefore, guests must come prepared with their own mask and wear it while participating.
- All participants in a Pink Jeep tour will be required to sign an assumption of the risk and waiver of liability agreement prior to participating in the tour.
- All guests must wear a mask while participating.
- All contact points on Jeeps will be thoroughly sanitized before after each use.
Additionally, daily temperature checks will also be conducted on all employees.
Pink Jeep Adventure Tours appreciates your support of these important safety changes that ensures we can provide fun family entertainment in compliance with government and health agency recommendations and requirements.