Desert View Sunset
DEPARTS Grand Canyon, AZ
Grand Canyon Sunset Tour with Panoramic Views
Book Early & Save!
- Customer Favorite: This Grand Canyon sunset tour is a customer favorite
- Photographer's Dream: Experience the canyon painted with light during the magic golden hour
- Heated Jeeps: Ride in the comfort of a custom-enclosed, heated Jeep® Wrangler for panoramic views
- Navajo Point: Stop at the highest overlook on the South Rim; see the Colorado River below
- Educational: Learn about canyon geology, plants, animals and history from local guides
- Expert, Local Guides: Get tips about nearby attractions and restaurants along the way
- IMAX® Movie: Free ticket to the IMAX® Movie, "Grand Canyon: Rivers of Time"
- Free Admission: Park admission is for tour only; park re-entry requires purchase of park pass
Book early to lock in your tour with Plan Ahead Pricing, as prices may increase at any time based on seasonality or availability.
Take part in a special Grand Canyon sunset tour. Our Certified Interpretive Guides will share first-hand knowledge of the unique landscape and take you to remote viewpoints along the South Rim. You’ll ride in a custom-built, heated pink Jeep® Wrangler with no barrier between you and the desert. This is the perfect way to experience the Grand Canyon at sunset.
Your tour continues to a 7,500-foot overlook at Navajo Point, the highest overlook on the South Rim, for amazing photo ops. Your guide is canyon local with deep knowledge of the Grand Canyon and the native people who have lived here for centuries. You’ll hear forgotten tales from different points of view and learn how some natural landmarks were named.
Your Grand Canyon sunset tour will finish on the edge of the Canyon, as the sun descends behind the cliffs and the desert begins to glow. Pictures can't compare to watching the canyon walls being painted with light in real time.
Tour price includes Grand Canyon National Park admission fees and a free ticket to the IMAX® Movie, Grand Canyon: Rivers of Time. This newly released film is a journey through time at one of the world's greatest natural wonders. History, geology, science and mythology come alive through epic aerial IMAX photography complimented by spectacular, super-high resolution time-lapse photography.
Park admission is for tour only. Re-entry to the Grand Canyon National Park requires the purchase of a park pass.
Know Before You Go
- Children must be 2 years old; ages 2 to 15 qualify for child pricing
- Tour includes stops where guests will walk on well-maintained trails, sidewalks and/or dirt paths
- Guests with limited mobility may not be able to access all viewpoints, thus limiting photo ops
VIDEO & PHOTO GALLERY
Following are real guest reviews, voluntarily submitted and unedited.
Our guide was the best. He made the trip so much fun.
The canyon is magnificent and the driver knew great spots to show us.
So much fun
We had a great group and the guide made us all feel like family on vacation.
Excellent opportunity to learn and see the Grand Canyon in a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere. Was just the right length of time.
David was the best!!!
The tour was wonderful. David was a great guide. He waited for us as we were a few minutes late, he was nice, informed, and funny. Our 2 year old loved him as well.
Halle was an incredible guide!!! The tour was amazing
It was Great!
It is a wealth of information presented in an entertaining and memorable way.
Please Note: All tours are subject to our Terms of Sale which can be found here. Subject to our Terms of Sale, our tours operate rain or shine, provided the roads are open. In the event of severe weather, Pink Adventure Tours reserves the right to alter, modify, or cancel any tour due to unsafe conditions. Any tour cancelled by Pink Adventure Tours due to unsafe conditions will receive a 100% refund.