DEPARTS Grand Canyon, AZ
Tour the Grand Canyon
Book Early & Save!
- Heated Jeeps: Travel along Desert View Drive in a custom, heated Pink Jeep® Wrangler
- Expert, Local Guides: Tour with an expert, local adventure guide to get the most from each stop
- Grandview Point: Visit the southernmost viewpoint on the South Rim; take a short guided walk
- Mining Operations: Learn about early mining of copper, gold and silver in the Grand Canyon
- Educational: Explore canyon geology, history, flora and fauna with certified guides
- 2-3 Stops: See the most viewpoints in the shortest amount of time
- IMAX® Movie: Free ticket to newly released IMAX Movie, Grand Canyon: Rivers of Time
- Free Admission: Park admission is for tour only; park re-entry requires purchase of park pass
Book early to lock in your tour with Plan Ahead Pricing, as prices may increase at any time based on seasonality or availability.
Tour the Grand Canyon in our custom, heated Pink Jeep® Wrangler. Your expert, local adventure guide knows just where to take you for an introduction to this national landmark. See gorgeous views along the South Rim during your journey to scenic viewpoints.
Your guide has a wealth of knowledge about all aspects of the canyon, from geology and botany to infamous myths and legends. Challenge them with questions to learn much more than you ever could from brochures.
Stop at Grandview Point to see an area of the Canyon that was once mined for copper, gold and silver. In the late 1800s, this area of the Grand Canyon was the first to welcome visitors and mine owners even built a hotel at Grandview Point. Your guide can shed more light on the history of this tranquil, tree-lined locale.
Our guides live and work at the Canyon, so they have unique insights and experiences that enable them to access each viewpoint at the perfect time. The Grand Entrance tour features two other stops along the South Rim, which can vary depending on conditions. You can sit back and enjoy entertaining stories of legends and folklore while traveling between viewpoints.
Your tour of the Grand Canyon includes park admission fees and a free ticket to the IMAX® Movie, Grand Canyon: Rivers of Time. This newly released film is a mesmerizing journey through the canyon. Its super-high-resolution, time-lapse photography offers an in-depth look at the area’s indigenous tribes, early explorers and places that few have ever seen.
Park admission is for tour only. Re-entry to the Grand Canyon National Park requires the purchase of a park pass.
Know Before You Go
- Children must be 2 years old; ages 2 to 15 qualify for child pricing.
- Some stops may include gravel or dirt paths with uneven terrain.
- Guests with limited mobility may not be able to access all viewpoints, thus limiting some photo ops.
VIDEO & PHOTO GALLERY
Following are real guest reviews, voluntarily submitted and unedited.
William was amazing! He was a great story teller and knew what he was talking about!
Rob was very informative throughout the tour & was able to answer all our questions.
The tour was awesome along with our tour guide, Halle. This is our second time doing a Pink Jeep Tour. Went on the Sedona West tour. Looking to check out the Smokey Mountains or Ozarks next. :)
Our tour was beyond amazing! William was such a wonderful host, educational, humorous, and fun. By far the best tour!!!
It was grand it made our trip worth it
Very informative, fun and lots of picture opportunities
Fascinating! Rob made us laugh a lot but also gave us just the right amount of info. I’ve been on tours where the guide is talking for his own satisfaction, Rob made it feel like he was just a friend showing us around.
See aforementioned explanation
Todd & Jenny, 2024
We had a great time. It was simple and very enjoyable. We learned and laughed along the way.
Please Note: All tours are subject to our Terms of Sale which can be found here. Subject to our Terms of Sale, our tours operate rain or shine, provided the roads are open. In the event of severe weather, Pink Adventure Tours reserves the right to alter, modify, or cancel any tour due to unsafe conditions. Any tour cancelled by Pink Adventure Tours due to unsafe conditions will receive a 100% refund.