Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend Tour
DEPARTS Sedona, AZ
Lower Antelope Canyon from Sedona & Horseshoe Bend
- Tour Antelope Canyon: Walk through the water-carved maze of Lower Antelope Canyon and take photos
- Hike to Horseshoe Bend: Hike 1.5 miles to the Horseshoe Bend Overlook, 1100 ft. above the Colorado River
- Look & Learn: Hear how water and wind sculpted the canyon and why it’s a sacred site
- Get Instagram ready: This tour is a photo gold mine from beginning to end!
- Cameron Trading Post: Shop for Native American art and souvenirs
- Educational: Learn the history, geology, flora and fauna of the area
- Comfort & Convenience: Enjoy free pick-up and drop-off at your Sedona hotel
- All-Inclusive: Lunch, bottled water and all admission fees included
Take a bucket-list adventure to Horseshoe Bend and Lower Antelope Canyon on this exciting day trip from Sedona. You’ll see the Painted Desert and Navajo Nation, enjoy lunch at Glen Canyon Dam and shop at Cameron Trading Post.
Antelope Canyon is the most visited, most photographed slot canyon in the American Southwest. It’s one of the most famous in the world, known for light beams peering down through walls of Navajo Sandstone.
We’ll pick you up at your hotel in our custom Pink Adventure Trekker and head up Oak Creek Canyon, one of America’s most scenic drives. You’ll see the San Francisco Peaks overlooking Flagstaff and the Painted Desert, a colorful landscape of every hue.
Your Pink Adventure Guide will share insights about the ancient cultures, geology, flora and fauna along the way. You’ll see the Navajo Nation, the largest Indian reservation in the United States, and learn about its people.
At Horseshoe Bend, we’ll take a 1.5-mile round-trip hike to the Overlook for a spectacular view. The mighty Colorado River cuts through Glen Canyon 1,100 feet below and unveils how the bend got its name. Have lunch at Glen Canyon Dam and see Lake Powell, America’s second-largest, man-made lake.
In Page, Arizona we’ll meet our Navajo Guide for a 60- to 90-minute tour of Lower Antelope Canyon. You’ll descend into an amazing slot canyon carved by flash floods and eroding winds. Learn about the many colors of Navajo Sandstone and why the canyon is sacred. Your Navajo Guide will offer tips for taking dazzling images of the narrow passages.
On the way back to Sedona, we’ll stop at Cameron Trading Post to shop for authentic Native American art and souvenirs. You’ll go home with captivating photos and magical memories to last a lifetime!
Know Before You Go
- Due to the tour’s popularity, a 48-hour advanced booking window is required.
- Closed-toed shoes are required.
- Children must be age 7 or older.
- Customers must be able to hike 1 mile in Antelope Canyon and 1.5 miles at Horseshoe Bend.
- Guests must be able to climb up and down several steep, ladder-like staircases.
- Weather changes rapidly at Antelope Canyon. Access can change while en route. If touring is deemed unsafe due to potential flooding, alternate tour stops are Wupatki National Monument and Sunset Crater.
- Tour is not suitable for pregnant guests or those with mobility issues, fear of heights or small, enclosed spaces.
- The Navajo Nation does not allow pets or service animals in the Canyon.
- No refunds are allowed if Antelope Canyon closes. Fees cover the alternate sites.
VIDEO & PHOTO GALLERY
Following are real guest reviews, voluntarily submitted and unedited.
The tour was great. Tyler described what we were doing at each tour. He even helped and guided an elderly lady up from Horseshoe Bend.
Not only was the destination of Antelope Canyon spectacular, but our guide was very knowledgeable about the history and ecology of the area.
Absolutely worth it to explore one of nature’s natural wonders. The description was detailed to allow me to prepare for a few hours driving so I knew what to expect. The catered lunch was delicious and brilliant yo include so you don’t have to worry about getting. The vehicle was ver comfortable and Lori was just an absolute gem. Antelope Canyon took my breath away so majestic. Very well organized and executed tour.
Rick was amazing. His knowledge of the history, geography and folklore was incredible.
Our tour guide was awesome and very knowledgable! !
Exceeded expectations! Jason was a terrific guide and very knowledgeable. The van was very clean and comfortable.
Loved the tour! Two amazing sites plus extra stuff in between and on the way home.
This tour is incredible! Michael did a great job showing us this part of Arizona and Antelope Canyon is amazing.
Would recommend. Great day!!
Please Note: All tours are subject to our Terms of Sale which can be found here. Subject to our Terms of Sale, our tours operate rain or shine, provided the roads are open. In the event of severe weather, Pink Adventure Tours reserves the right to alter, modify, or cancel any tour due to unsafe conditions. Any tour cancelled by Pink Adventure Tours due to unsafe conditions will receive a 100% refund.