DEPARTS Sedona, AZ
SEDONA’S MOST ICONIC ADVENTURE
- America’s First Jeep® Tour: The original 1960 adventure that started in all
- Exclusive: The only Sedona off-road outfitter permitted to use this trail
- Rugged: Four-wheeling adventure over and atop Sedona’s red rocks
- Thrilling: Descend the Road-of-no-Return in an open-air Pink Jeep® Wrangler
- Views: Stunning 360-degree views of the Southwest wilderness and red-rock spires
- Natural Wonders: Explore high-desert flora, fauna and geology
- History: Delve into Sedona’s rich history and movie legends
- Trusted & Safe: Guides certified in Smith System® Driver Safety Training
- Two Stops: Get out at Submarine Rock or Chicken Point
Buckle up and hold on tight for the Broken Arrow Tour—Sedona’s most exclusive and thrilling off-road adventure! You’ll climb over and atop the area’s iconic red rocks, hold your breath down steep descents and enjoy stunning 360-degree views of Southwest wilderness.
Offered exclusively by Pink Jeep Tours, this is the area’s best rock-crawling experience and America’s first Jeep tour. Pink Jeep is the only off-road outfitter permitted to use this trail.
Your journey begins at the Pink Jeep Plaza in Uptown Sedona. Climb aboard an open-air Pink Jeep Wrangler that’s custom-built to safely tackle the rugged desert terrain. You’ll go places you didn’t know four-wheels could go and climb over rocks bigger than a car.
This tour offers the best of what Sedona is known for. Your Certified Interpretive Adventure Guide will delve into Sedona’s rich past as you leave town. Once on the trail, you’ll wind through remote areas of Coconino National Forest. Some of Hollywood’s most beloved westerns were filmed here, including Jimmy Stewart’s aptly named “Broken Arrow” (1950).
Majestic views and stunning photos await—panoramas of towering rock spires and unique geological formations surrounded by juniper and cypress. Walking stops may include Submarine Rock or Chicken Point. The tour finale is a nearly vertical descent down a natural staircase of rock, ruts and roots! This one-way “Road of No Return” will leave you craving for more 4x4 adventures.
Know Before You Go
- Rugged 4X4 adventure tour traversing rocks, ruts and roots
- Walking on uneven terrain; four-wheeling down steep descents
- Not recommended for customers who prefer a mild experience
- Not recommended for customers who may have a fear of heights
- Children under 2 are not permitted on this tour
- Guests with limited mobility may not be able to access all of the viewpoints (Submarine Rock)
VIDEO & PHOTO GALLERY
Following are real guest reviews, voluntarily submitted and unedited.
Mike & Debbie, 2023
It was so fun!!
Awesome, so much fun!
Pink Jeep Tours is an incredibly fun, entertaining, and engaging way to see and explore Sedona. The Broken Arrow tour is so fun and adventurous. We will cherish these memories and photos for years to come!
Loved the terrain, the chance to get out and take pictures, and Eric was so attentive
Loved the Broken Arrow tour, thank you!
It was fun. I would have gone longer had we had enough time
Please Note: All tours are subject to our Terms of Sale which can be found here. Subject to our Terms of Sale, our tours operate rain or shine, provided the roads are open. In the event of severe weather, Pink Adventure Tours reserves the right to alter, modify, or cancel any tour due to unsafe conditions. Any tour cancelled by Pink Adventure Tours due to unsafe conditions will receive a 100% refund.