Grand Canyon Premier
DEPARTS Sedona, AZ
An Unforgettable Grand Canyon Day Trip
- Enjoy a day-long excursion to one of the Seven Wonders of the World
- Relax during the journey up and back in a luxurious custom Mercedes Sprinter
- Take in the beauty of the Grand Canyon, with spectacular sights and unparalleled vistas
- Visit national historic landmarks and lookout points with sweeping views
- See a geological timeline through layers of ancient rocks and canyon walls
- Hear stories, facts and legends from your expert local guide
- Take time on your own at Grand Canyon Village to visit famous El Tovar hotel, Hopi House and Kolb Studio
- Get a firsthand look to see why nothing compares to the Grand Canyon
- This tour offers the most time in the national park
The canyon’s natural wonder is unlike anything on Earth, and Pink Adventure Tours is your personal expert guide for this phenomenal experience. Our Grand Canyon Premier Tour offers an unparalleled journey of style and comfort on your way to one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
Your Certified Interpretive Guide will meet you at the Pink® Jeep® Tour Plaza in Sedona, where your customized, pink Mercedes Sprinter vehicle awaits. Relax in roomy captain’s chairs, indulge in a boxed lunch of your choice and enjoy views through large windows as you head north. Sedona leads into Oak Creek Canyon, which is home to Slide Rock State Park and its natural rock water slide. Flagstaff, whose downtown sits along historic Route 66, marks the approximate halfway point of the trip as miles of Ponderosa pines line the way to Grand Canyon National Park.
Upon your arrival, the canyon’s vast expanse lies before you at Mather Point. The Colorado River and its tributaries reveal two billion geological years. Your expert guide will share theories, facts and legends that add to the allure of the vistas and structures. Visit the 70-foot Desert Watchtower, the highest point at the South Rim. Don’t miss the paintings on the interior walls of the tower. See El Tovar, a hotel built in 1905 that still offers the most luxurious accommodations at the Grand Canyon. It has a rustic elegance that harmonizes perfectly with the environment.
Your return trip will showcase the Arizona high county once more, as you head from the majestic splendor of the Grand Canyon back through the cool pines. It will be an experience you’ll remember for years to come, and this is what Pink Adventure Tours does. Come explore with us.
VIDEO & PHOTO GALLERY
Following are real guest reviews, voluntarily submitted and unedited.
Excellent choice of stops to make. Beautiful sites. Enough time to do a couple things at each stop.
The tour was phenomenal
It was a great way to see the grand canyon
Me and my friend enjoy the trip. The tour guide was very informative. Show places where there are good spot for photos.
Tour was informative and stops were at the right times. Lunch was really good too!
We enjoyed it all.
The tour was fantastic Dave was great we really enjoyed seeing the GC this way
The tour was great we are happy we chose to see the Grand Canyon this way