Sedona 360 East Tour
DEPARTS Sedona, AZ
Surrounded by Sedona
- All-pavement Tour: Sit back, relax and prepare your camera; it’s perfect for people who don’t want a 4x4 ride
- Innovative PanoramaVan: Get stunning 360-degree views in any season through a curved glass roof and sides
- Sedona Landmarks: See the Chapel of the Holy Cross, Cathedral Rock, Tlaquepaque, Airport Mesa and more
- Expert, Local Guides: Gain insights into the area’s vast history and unique geology
- Smooth Ride: Perfect for individuals who are pregnant and those who have back issues or other health concerns
- Insider's Tips: Get recommendations about local restaurants and attractions along the way
- No 4x4 Adventure: This tour does not include an off-road experience
Everything about our cutting-edge PanoramaVan is easy; boarding, 360 views, unique design, and all pavement riding.
The PanoramaVan features a curved glass roof and glass sides for superb viewing in colder weather. For that perfect top-down day, the entire seating cabin opens to the sky, leaving no obstructions between your camera and Sedona’s world-famous landmarks.
Start your trip at our Pink Adventure Plaza in Uptown. After a quick overview, you’ll hop aboard the head-turning PanoramaVan, designed to give you an immersive experience with unobstructed views. You’ll be piloted by your own Certified Interpretive Guide who will take you on a two-hour tour of the area.
Your tour begins with a drive through charming Uptown and continues through Tlaquepaque for views of stately sycamore trees where your guide will point out the artists’ shops and restaurants.
Then it’s off to Sedona’s iconic Chapel of the Holy Cross. Nestled into and rising above the rocks, you’ll learn of its history and architecture. Chances are, you’ve seen photos of it before. But now, you’ll feel what images simply can’t capture.
A drive up to Airport Mesa gives you a bird’s eye view of beautiful Sedona and the landscape that surrounds it. As your guide tells of the area’s geology, plants and wildlife, you’ll get a glimpse of Sedona’s fascinating history.
During your return to Uptown, you’ll learn of Pink’s remarkable 60-year history and how Pink and Sedona have become synonymous around the world.
VIDEO & PHOTO GALLERY
Following are real guest reviews, voluntarily submitted and unedited.
Shawn , 2023
So much fun and we can't wait to do it again!
We thoroughly enjoyed the tour. Our guide was extremely knowledgeable and she was entertaining.
The pink keep tour was okay. I think it was a combination of traffic and an average tour guide.
The guide was nice and made a general hello. He asked a few people waiting where they were from. He never checked our names on the list or acknowledged us even though we were waiting there where he parked,
I have trouble walking and I was afraid I would be a hindrance but she made it a pleasure
Great and enjoyable
A lot of information about the area in all aspects…history, geology, culture, etc.
Please Note: All tours are subject to our Terms of Sale which can be found here. Subject to our Terms of Sale, our tours operate rain or shine, provided the roads are open. In the event of severe weather, Pink Adventure Tours reserves the right to alter, modify, or cancel any tour due to unsafe conditions. Any tour cancelled by Pink Adventure Tours due to unsafe conditions will receive a 100% refund.