Sedona 360 East Tour
DEPARTS Sedona, AZ
Surrounded by Sedona
- All-pavement Tour: Sit back, relax and prepare your camera; it’s perfect for people who don’t want a 4x4 ride
- Innovative PanoramaVan: Get stunning 360-degree views in any season through a curved glass roof and sides
- Sedona Landmarks: See the Chapel of the Holy Cross, Cathedral Rock, Tlaquepaque, Airport Mesa and more
- Expert, Local Guides: Gain insights into the area’s vast history and unique geology
- Smooth Ride: Perfect for individuals who are pregnant and those who have back issues or other health concerns
- Insider's Tips: Get recommendations about local restaurants and attractions along the way
- No 4x4 Adventure: This tour does not include an off-road experience
Everything about our cutting-edge PanoramaVan is easy; boarding, 360 views, unique design, and all pavement riding.
The PanoramaVan features a curved glass roof and glass sides for superb viewing in colder weather. For that perfect top-down day, the entire seating cabin opens to the sky, leaving no obstructions between your camera and Sedona’s world-famous landmarks.
Start your trip at our Pink Adventure Plaza in Uptown. After a quick overview, you’ll hop aboard the head-turning PanoramaVan, designed to give you an immersive experience with unobstructed views. You’ll be piloted by your own Certified Interpretive Guide who will take you on a two-hour tour of the area.
Your tour begins with a drive through charming Uptown, then down to Tlaquepaque for views of stately sycamore trees and an overview of the artists’ shops and restaurants found there.
Then it’s off to Sedona’s iconic Chapel of the Holy Cross. Nestled into and rising above the rocks, you’ll learn of its history and architecture. Chances are, you’ve seen photos of it before. But now, you’ll feel what images simply can’t capture.
A drive up to Airport Mesa gives you a bird’s eye view of beautiful Sedona and the landscape that surrounds it. As your guide tells of the area’s geology, plants and wildlife, you’ll get a glimpse of Sedona’s fascinating history.
During your return to Uptown, you’ll learn of Pink’s remarkable 60-year history and how Pink and Sedona have become synonymous around the world.
VIDEO & PHOTO GALLERY
Following are real guest reviews, voluntarily submitted and unedited.
Great tour ! Great overview of Sedona . David was fantastic !
A stop at Bell Rock would be great.
It was fantastic
Having a tour guide such as the one we had made the experience enjoyable, informative, and well worth our time.
The tour was great, beautiful sights.
Spencer D, 2022
It was excellent! Got to see lots of Sedona in a short tour.
Great views, great information. David went out of his way to make certain that everyone was comfortable.
Michelle was a delight! Having a paved tour was ideal for my aging mother. She didn't miss out!
Please Note: All tours are subject to our Terms of Sale which can be found here. Subject to our Terms of Sale, our tours operate rain or shine, provided the roads are open. In the event of severe weather, Pink Adventure Tours reserves the right to alter, modify, or cancel any tour due to unsafe conditions. Any tour cancelled by Pink Adventure Tours due to unsafe conditions will receive a 100% refund.