Sedona 360 West Tour
DEPARTS Sedona, AZ
Surrounded by Sedona
- All-pavement Tour: Sit back, relax and prepare your camera; it’s perfect for people who don’t want a 4x4 ride
- Innovative PanoramaVan: Get stunning 360-degree views in any season through a curved glass roof and sides
- Sedona Landmarks: See Cathedral Rock, Courthouse Butte, Coffee Pot Rock, Thunder Mountain and more.
- Expert, Local Guides: Gain insights into the area’s vast history and unique geology
- Smooth Ride: Perfect for individuals who are pregnant and those who have back issues or other health concerns
- Insider's Tips: Get recommendations about local restaurants and attractions along the way
- No 4x4 Adventure: This tour does not include an off-road experience
Everything about our cutting-edge PanoramaVan is easy; boarding, 360 views, unique design, and all pavement riding.
The PanoramaVan features a curved glass roof and glass sides for superb viewing in colder weather. For that perfect top-down day, the entire seating cabin opens to the sky.
Start your trip at our Pink Adventure Plaza in Uptown. After a quick overview, you’ll hop aboard the head-turning PanoramaVan, designed to give you an immersive experience with unobstructed views. You’ll be piloted by your own Certified Interpretive Guide who will take you on a two-hour tour of the area.
Your tour begins with a drive through West Sedona to Red Rock Loop Road. Cathedral Rock rises to greet you as your guide tells of the area’s geology, plants and wildlife. A stop at The Knoll puts the entire panorama on display, giving you an incredible view of beautiful Sedona.
A drive to the Cultural Park and up to Airport Mesa ensures that you see Sedona from every angle.
During your return to Uptown, you’ll learn of Pink’s remarkable 60-year history and how Pink and Sedona have become synonymous around the world.
VIDEO & PHOTO GALLERY
Following are real guest reviews, voluntarily submitted and unedited.
Started late and ended early. Did not see the sights promised.
We enjoyed the tour very much. Beautiful scenery..
Fun and interesting
Very good. David was very good as a host. Since traffic was low David did add some extra stops in which were very useful
It was fun and informative
David was awesome!
Should have had more geological and history info. Otherwise, very nice.
Guide took the time to talk individually to us. Tour was interesting.
Please Note: All tours are subject to our Terms of Sale which can be found here. Subject to our Terms of Sale, our tours operate rain or shine, provided the roads are open. In the event of severe weather, Pink Adventure Tours reserves the right to alter, modify, or cancel any tour due to unsafe conditions. Any tour cancelled by Pink Adventure Tours due to unsafe conditions will receive a 100% refund.