Roaring Fork Smoky Mountains Tour
DEPARTS Pigeon Forge, TN
The Best Smoky Mountain Activity
- See Scenic Gatlinburg: You'll roll through charming and lively Gatlinburg in an iconic, open-air
Pink® Jeep® Wrangler
- Enjoy a Small Group Experience: Go where tour busses can’t go—on an intimate tour of
Roaring Fork Motor Nature Trail
- Panoramic Views: See beautiful vistas from mountain outlooks
- Educational: Learn of history, geology, flora and fauna from one of our Certified Interpretive tour
- Roaring Waters: Travel along-side what seems like an arm’s length from the roaring stream that
tumbles down the mountain
- Take Lots of Pictures: Make this a photo tour with stops at natural waterfalls and along swiftly
- Historical: See historic log cabins, mills and other structures from the pioneer days
- End with a 4x4 Adventure: Be thrilled in an exciting four-wheel drive off-roading ride in a classic
Pink Jeep driven by your expertly-trained Pink® Jeep® guide
- Certified, Local Tour Guides: Our guides are local experts, highly trained on safety, and
maintain an Interpretive Guide Certificate (CIG)
Creating Memories Worth Repeating®
First you'll depart from our convenient Pigeon Forge, TN, location. Your tour begins when your Certified Interpretive Guide brings charming Gatlinburg’s story to life. You’ll take in the sights of the shops and attractions from your seat in a custom-built, open-air Pink® Jeep® Wrangler.
With your hands on your camera and your guide’s hands on the steering wheel, you’ll head toward a road where tour busses can’t go. The heavily forested Roaring Fork Motor Nature Trail is a single lane road. The open-air Jeep beneath the canopy of trees fills your senses. The climb rewards you with viewpoints from high above.
Along the way you’ll learn of the hardwood forest in the Smoky Mountains. A narrow, paved path through chestnut oak, white oak, magnolia, maple and tulip trees take you to the pinnacle, where stops at overlooks give you striking views.
From here, you’ll begin your descent. Historic structures dot the road’s edges. This was the American Frontier in the 1830s and 1840s. Log cabins and mills remain and your Pink guide will tell you their stories.
The sound of a stream catches your attention. As your Jeep descends the winding road, the stream builds. Soon, cliff-hugging waterfalls and rolling Waters become unspoiled stops for remarkable photo opportunities.
From Roaring Fork, it’s one last pass through Gatlinburg on way to a thrilling off-roading ride through a trail on private land. Your professional Pink Jeep guide has been expertly trained to give you an experience unlike any other in the Great Smoky Mountains—an adventure that you will share with loved ones.
VIDEO & PHOTO GALLERY
Following are real guest reviews, voluntarily submitted and unedited.
The tour was great. Everything we had hoped for. Our guide was just amazing!! Ronnie was so personable and knowledgeable. I have a son with special needs and he was having a bit of a meltdown at one point and Ronnie stepped right in to try to engage him and help him appreciate the beauty around him. Perfect!
It was so much fun with Cody! The scenery was beautiful.
The tour was so fun. Beautiful mountain scenery. Loved the little mom n pop store! Cody was so much fun as our guide. We can't wait to bring our teenage kids back!
Tour was great. The video screens showing Arizona made us put Arizona higher on our list
Tour was great. Beth made it worth our while
Nicole , 2019
It was great!! Ronnie really knew the history and you could tell he was proud to be from there. We learned a lot more and saw more then we would have just driving the trail ourselves.
The tour was great! Jeff was very knowledgeable and very entertaining!
The tour was beautiful. The scenery was amazing and we even spotted deer and a bear! Our guide was very knowledgeable and friendly.