Best of Branson Sunset Tour
DEPARTS Branson, MO
Exclusive Table Rock Lake Sunset Viewpoint
Spring Break - Book Now!
- Exclusive Views: Watch the sunset over Table Rock Lake from a private mountain overlook
- 4x4 Adventure: Take a Sky Climb and Quarry Crawl in an open-air Jeep® Wrangler
- Natural Ecosystems: Learn about protected areas in the Ozarks, America’s conservation capital
- Railroad Ties: See the Historic Downtown Branson Scenic Railway and Hollister’s Train depot
- Branson Landmarks: Lake Taneycomo, Table Rock Dam, Shepherd of the Hills and more
- Showboat Branson Belle: Snap photos and ark back to the 1800s magic of Branson’s riverboats
- Expert Guides: Hear stories of Branson legends and Ozark folklore from local Adventure Guides
- Small Group or Private: Upgrade to a private tour for a dedicated Pink Jeep® Wrangler
Top off your Best of Branson tour with an end-of-day U.S. flag retreat and spectacular sunset over Table Rock Lake—from a private overlook accessible only with Pink Jeep Tours! After seeing the most popular Branson landmarks, ascending rugged trails and climbing over boulders in an open-air Jeep® Wrangler, we’ll head to the top of Baird Mountain for a view you can’t get anywhere else.
What better way to end the day than sitting at the cliff’s edge while vibrant colors paint the evening sky? Below lies the rugged, boulder-strewn Quarry Crawl that left you stoked. Before you are the glistening waters of Table Rock Lake and a golden sun dipping below the hills.
Your Best of Branson Sunset jeep tour hits all the stops on our Downtown to Mountaintop and Lakes and Landmarks tours. Plus, this extended tour offers a glimpse into Branson’s natural protected areas and the ecosystems of the Ozarks—America’s Conservation Capital!
Learn about the history, geography, plants and animals of the Ozark Plateau. Gaze out over 1,500 acres of protected glades at the Ruth and Paul Henning Conservation Area. Marvel at Branson’s “landmark on the horizon”—Inspiration Tower, built on the homestead where Harold Bell Wright wrote Shepherd of the Hills.
Ride by the Branson Landing, through Historic Downtown Branson and to Hollister, the English Village of the Ozarks. Your guide is a certified storyteller in the legends and folklore of the region, and chock full of insider tips about the lakes of the Ozarks' activities
See Lake Taneycomo from the Branson Scenic Overlook, one of the best views in Branson. Pose for photos at the Showboat Branson Belle and hear tales of Missouri’s fabled showboats and riverboats.
Then tighten your buckle and grab the side rails for a thrilling, off-road adventure atop Baird Mountain. Your guide is an expert off-roader who will navigate a steep Sky Climb and rugged Quarry Crawl that no other Branson tour company can offer!
Catch your breath as we ride along the towering cliff face to a private, mountaintop overlook of Table Rock Lake. Cap it off with an end-of-day flag retreat and settle in for a striking sunset. Don’t forget to look behind you for a shot of the warmly lit, hand-hewn cabin of days gone by.
We guarantee you won’t see this view from anywhere else in Branson!
Know Before You Go:
- Children under two are not permitted on this tour.
- Tour includes stops where guests will walk on well-maintained trails, sidewalks and/or dirt paths.
VIDEO & PHOTO GALLERY
Following are real guest reviews, voluntarily submitted and unedited.
Great fun and interesting.
It was great!
It was informative and fun
Boyd was great! Really enjoyed the mountain and the sunset view was great.
Would’ve been happy to skip the Best if Branson and go straight to the mountain.
Enjoyed seeing the whole picture of Branson
It is so much fun! We loved it!
Our guide made it amazing
Boyd was awesome!
My husband and I completely enjoyed the tour. From history to adventure it had it all.
Please Note: All tours are subject to our Terms of Sale which can be found here. Subject to our Terms of Sale, our tours operate rain or shine, provided the roads are open. In the event of severe weather, Pink Adventure Tours reserves the right to alter, modify, or cancel any tour due to unsafe conditions. Any tour cancelled by Pink Adventure Tours due to unsafe conditions will receive a 100% refund.