Desert View Grand Canyon Tour
DEPARTS Grand Canyon, AZ
Grand Canyon's South Rim Tour
Book Early & Save!
- Heated Jeeps: Travel the Grand Canyon's South Rim in a custom, heated Pink Jeep® Wrangler
- Expert, Local Guides: Learn about hidden gems and insider tips from local, certified guides
- Navajo Point: Enjoy panoramic views from the highest overlook along the South Rim of the
- Colorado Whitewater: See the whitewater rapids of the Colorado River (3,000 feet below the rim)
- Educational: Learn about the history, geology, flora and fauna of the Grand Canyon
- IMAX Movie: Includes free ticket to the new IMAX® Movie, "Grand Canyon: Rivers of Time"
- Park Admission: Includes national park admission for tour only; park re-entry requires purchase of park pass
Book early to lock in your tour with Plan Ahead Pricing, as prices may increase at any time based on seasonality or availability.
Visit the South Rim Grand Canyon National Park and travel the entire length of Desert View Drive, approximately 23 miles. Take in breathtaking canyon views and the best viewpoints. Our local, certified adventure guides will share hidden gems and first-hand knowledge of this natural world wonder.
You'll make several stops along the South Rim where the scenery changes with the weather and time of day, ensuring that you never see the same view twice. Learn about local plants, animals, geology and how the canyon was formed while traveling to Yavapai Point. Your guide will bring the history of the Grand Canyon to life with tales of its native peoples, adventurous explorers and early tourists.
Enjoy unobstructed canyon views as you ride along Desert View Drive in a custom, heated Jeep® Wrangler to Navajo Point. At an elevation of 7,500 feet, Navajo Point is the highest overlook along the South Rim of the Grand Canyon. Enjoy epic panoramic vistas to the west and a great view of the Desert View Watchtower.
Peer below to see the Colorado River rapids, trails and buttes while your guide explains their significance. If you’re wanting a quiet moment to reflect, linger here while overlooking the tilted canyon layers of the Supergroup. This formation is only visible from a few areas along the South Rim.
Be sure to capture photos of the Desert View Watchtower to the east and towering rock spires against the sky. Your Grand Canyon tour includes park admission fees and a ticket to the NEW IMAX® Movie, Grand Canyon: Rivers of Time. This newly released film shares captivating canyon history and geology, complete with in-depth looks at the area’s indigenous tribes, early explorers and places that few have ever seen.
Park admission is for tour only. Re-entry to the Grand Canyon National Park requires the purchase of a park pass.
Know Before You Go
- Children must be 2 years old; ages 2 to 15 qualify for child pricing
- Tour includes stops where guests will walk on well-maintained trails, sidewalks and/or dirt paths
- Guests with limited mobility may not be able to access all viewpoints, thus limiting photo ops
VIDEO & PHOTO GALLERY
Following are real guest reviews, voluntarily submitted and unedited.
Very informative from the very start all the way to the very end. Brad has a very strong knowledge of the history and native cultures that inhabited the Grand Canyon and surrounding areas. You could not ask for a better guild to show you around the Grand Canyon.
Very enjoyable and informative. My entire family had a great time as we saw the Grand Canyon for the first time! Would recommend to others. David was a wonderful tour guide, we had great conversations.
My husband has mobility issues and Halle was an absolute dream, veryhelpful and attentive, we could not have asked for a better person
It was awesome, informative and educational
Tour was fun.
The tour was great. Th Guide was knowledgeable, friendly, and took great pictures.
The tour was scenic, fun, and informative! We loved every minute of it and our tour guide was exceptional. He made the experience special by taking extra time with our group to take memorable photos and show us points of interest that made the trip unforgettable.
William E, 2023
Tour was great
Please Note: All tours are subject to our Terms of Sale which can be found here. Subject to our Terms of Sale, our tours operate rain or shine, provided the roads are open. In the event of severe weather, Pink Adventure Tours reserves the right to alter, modify, or cancel any tour due to unsafe conditions. Any tour cancelled by Pink Adventure Tours due to unsafe conditions will receive a 100% refund.