DEPARTS Grand Canyon, AZ
Tour the Grand Canyon
- Travel along Desert View Drive in an open-air Pink Jeep® Wrangler
- Tour with an expert, local adventure guide to get the most from each stop
- Visit Grandview Point, the southernmost viewpoint on the South Rim
- Learn about early mining operations and tourism in the Grand Canyon
- Explore canyon geology, history, and local flora and fauna
- Enjoy entertaining stories to learn things you won’t find in brochures
- Free ticket to newly released IMAX Movie, "Grand Canyon: Rivers of Time"
- Includes park admission for tour only; park re-entry requires purchase of park pass
Tour the Grand Canyon in our custom, open-air Pink Jeep® Wrangler. Your expert, local adventure guide knows just where to take you for an introduction to this national landmark. See gorgeous views along the South Rim during your journey to scenic viewpoints.
Your guide has a wealth of knowledge about all aspects of the canyon, from geology and botany to infamous myths and legends. Challenge them with questions to learn much more than you ever could from brochures.
Stop at Grandview Point to see an area of the Canyon that was once mined for copper, gold and silver. In the late 1800s, this area of the Grand Canyon was the first to welcome visitors and mine owners even built a hotel at Grandview Point. Your guide can shed more light on the history of this tranquil, tree-lined locale.
Our guides live and work at the Canyon, so they have unique insights and experiences that enable them to access each viewpoint at the perfect time. Your tour features two other stops along the South Rim, which can vary depending on conditions.
Your tour of the Grand Canyon includes park admission fees and a free ticket to the IMAX® Movie, "Grand Canyon: Rivers of Time." This newly released film is a mesmerizing journey through the Canyon in super-high resolution time-lapse photography, complete with in-depth looks at the area’s indigenous tribes, early explorers and places that few have ever seen.
Park admission is for tour only. Re-entry to the Grand Canyon National Park requires the purchase of a park pass.
Know Before You Go
- Children must be 2 years old; ages 2 to 15 qualify for child pricing.
- Some stops may include gravel or dirt paths with uneven terrain.
- Guests with limited mobility may not be able to access all viewpoints, thus limiting some photo ops.
VIDEO & PHOTO GALLERY
Following are real guest reviews, voluntarily submitted and unedited.
same comments as earlier
The tour was great. Again, William did an outstanding job
Jason went above and beyond to make this tour fantastic for us as well as the other couple on board. He wanted to make sure he met all of our needs and he exceeded our expectations!
Gregory and Carolyn, 2023
It was Fun and very informative....We learned thing we most likely would not have learned on our own. Again I want to express gratitude to Jason for his expertise and genuine kindness.
The tour was excellent
We wanted to make the most of our time so we did the 2 hour tour first thing in the morning. Our guide Ryan was FANTASTIC!!! Just great!
It was even better than expected
Great experience. Our tour guide was awesome
Please Note: All tours are subject to our Terms of Sale which can be found here. Subject to our Terms of Sale, our tours operate rain or shine, provided the roads are open. In the event of severe weather, Pink Adventure Tours reserves the right to alter, modify, or cancel any tour due to unsafe conditions. Any tour cancelled by Pink Adventure Tours due to unsafe conditions will receive a 100% refund.