Land, Air & See: Las Vegas Strip Jeep and Helicopter Tour
DEPARTS Las Vegas, NV
An Evening that Elevates Your Trip
- Go all out with this Jeep-to-helicopter adventure
- Roam the city in a custom open-air Pink Jeep® Wrangler
- Snap an iconic photo in front of the famous “Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas” neon sign
- Capture photos as you cruise by the Gold and Silver Pawn Shop from TV’s “Pawn Stars”
- Drive along Wedding Chapel Row and past the famous Fremont Street
- Ride the “High Roller," the world’s tallest observation wheel, overlooking the Vegas Strip
- Get an unbelievable aerial view of the bright Vegas lights with a luxury helicopter ride
- See the iconic Stratosphere Tower, Luxor pyramid and Bellagio’s fountains from above
- Enjoy free hotel pickup and drop-off
What could be better than exploring the bright lights of Las Vegas in an open-air Pink Jeep Wrangler? Adding a helicopter to your tour! Your introduction to the Strip begins with the iconic neon of the “Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas” sign, which has been a staple in films and TV for decades.
Your local Certified Interpretive Guide will offer unique insights into the landmark and snap your group’s photo. Then it’s time to explore other famous attractions, such as the Gold and Silver Pawn Shop from History Channel’s “Pawn Stars.”
Passing by Wedding Chapel Row will give you a glimpse into the city’s legendary status among couples seeking unique nuptials. Your next destination is the over-the-top entertainment extravaganza of Fremont Street. Go for an unforgettable ride on the High Roller, ascending 550 feet into the air on the world’s largest observation wheel.
Now you’re in for a Las Vegas experience like no other. Soar over the brightest city in the world while taking in the birds-eye view of a luxury (Maverick) helicopter. You’ll pass famous landmarks like Stratosphere Tower, Caesars Palace and the Bellagio fountains. Next, spot the skyline of New York-New York and the beam atop Luxor’s pyramid.
This airborne adventure is the only way to experience the beauty of the Las Vegas Strip in all its shimmering glory. It’s also the perfect way to get an orientation to the city while setting the tone for the rest of your visit. We can’t wait to share this once-in-a-lifetime experience with you!
Know Before You Go
- Children under 2 are not permitted on this tour.
- Tour is on all paved roads; stops include brief walks up to 20 minutes
- Fear of heights make be a consideration for the High Roller Ride and fight
VIDEO & PHOTO GALLERY
Following are real guest reviews, voluntarily submitted and unedited.
Great tour, have used Pink Jeep in multiple locations (Sedona, Pigeon Forge) and will continue to do so where available. Enjoyed listening to history of Las Vegas.
NO SIGNAGE AT ALL!!! Instructions said to go to EAST VALLET which does NOT exist
It was a lot of fun because we had my daughter and her boyfriend who had never seen Las Vegas prior to this.
We had a great time, loved the Ferris wheel ride. Our tour guide Bill was so great. We laughed the whole time. He was accommodating and spontaneous. I hope all your tour guides are like him. He was the best and made the tour very enjoyable. Because of our experience, we would totally come back.
Wonduful experience and our tour guide was the best!!
Please Note: All tours are subject to our Terms of Sale which can be found here. Subject to our Terms of Sale, our tours operate rain or shine, provided the roads are open. In the event of severe weather, Pink Adventure Tours reserves the right to alter, modify, or cancel any tour due to unsafe conditions. Any tour cancelled by Pink Adventure Tours due to unsafe conditions will receive a 100% refund.