Land, Air & See
DEPARTS Las Vegas, NV
An Evening that Elevates Your Trip
- Go all out with this Jeep-to-helicopter adventure
- Enjoy free hotel pickup and drop-off
- Roam the city in a custom open-air Pink® Jeep® Wrangler
- Snap an iconic photo in front of the famous “Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas” neon sign
- Capture photos as you cruise by the Gold and Silver Pawn Shop from TV’s “Pawn Stars”
- Stop by Wedding Chapel Row and learn about the city’s legacy in the wedding industry
- Take a 40-minute stroll down Fremont Street to see its 12 million lights and the world’s largest video screen
- Get an unbelievable aerial view of the bright Vegas lights with a luxury helicopter ride
- See iconic spots like Stratosphere Tower, Luxor pyramid and Bellagio’s fountains from the air
- Available Sunday–Thursday
- No children under 18 mos. permitted on tour
What could be better than exploring the bright lights of Las Vegas in an open-air Pink® Jeep® Wrangler? Adding a helicopter to your tour! Your introduction to the strip begins with the iconic neon of the “Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas” sign, which has been a staple in films and TV for decades. Your local Certified Interpretive Guide will offer unique insights into the landmark and snap your group’s photo. Then it’s time to explore other famous attractions, such as the Gold and Silver Pawn Shop from History Channel’s “Pawn Stars.”
A quick stop at Wedding Chapel Row will give you a glimpse into the city’s legendary status among couples seeking unique nuptials. Your next destination is the over-the-top entertainment extravaganza of Fremont Street. You’ll have time to explore and watch the spectacular light show on the world’s largest video screen with more than 12 million LED lights. This four-block stretch is the perfect place to capture photos and videos that will make your friends wish they’d made the trip.
Now you’re in for a Las Vegas experience like no other. Soar over the brightest city in the world while taking in the birds-eye view of a luxury helicopter. You’ll pass famous landmarks like Stratosphere Tower, Caesars Palace and the Bellagio’s fountains. Next, spot the skyline of New York-New York and the beam atop Luxor’s pyramid.
This airborne adventure is the only way to experience the beauty of the Las Vegas strip in all its shimmering glory. It’s also the perfect way to get an orientation to the city while setting the tone for the rest of your visit. We can’t wait to share this once-in-a-lifetime experience with you!
VIDEO & PHOTO GALLERY
Following are real guest reviews, voluntarily submitted and unedited.
It was great! Tim was lively and so much fun to talk to. We were very impressed!
This tour is recommended for everyone who does not just come to Las Vegas to play. During the tour we got to know many interesting places, and From Ken, our tour guide, we have learned many interesting things about Las Vegas. I do not want to miss this experience.
We both had a great time and would highly recommend it to anyone. Jerry ,our guide is perfect for the tour.
It was fun being open air, a good variety of stops. Jim was keen to make sure I knew exactly where I was etc at the drop off
Andrea , 2018
It was beyond amazing!
Interesting & fun.
Bringing family who have never been to Vegas, this was our second Bright Lights tour on night one of our trip. No disappointment, it was another night well spent!
Fun & interesting.
We had a lot of fun and would highly recommend it to everyone. The time flew by