Red Rock Canyon Rocky Gap Off-Road Tour
DEPARTS Las Vegas, NV
Serene Scenes with an Off-Road Ride
- 4x4 Adventure: Ride the rugged Rocky Gap Road, accessible only by off-road vehicles
- Scenic Drive: Travel the 13-mile scenic loop in an open-air Pink Jeep® Wrangler
- World-famous Geology: See the Wilson Cliffs and Spring Mountain Range
- Rock Art and Fossils: View ancient petroglyphs and dinosaur tracks
- Desert Flora and Fauna: See rare plants and desert wildlife
- Visitor Center: Tour interactive exhibits, see desert tortoises and shop
- Mojave Desert Films: Learn about the movies and TV shows filmed here
- Epic Views: Get a bird’s eye view of vivid landscapes from Red Rock Canyon vistas
Details concerning mask requirements may be viewed here.
Enhance your Red Rock Canyon Classic Tour with a bumpy, off-road adventure along the Rocky Gap Road. We’ll pick you up from your Las Vegas hotel in our signature Pink Jeep Wrangler and set out for an open-air exploration of the Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area.
At the Visitor Center, you’ll have time to tour interactive exhibits, shop for souvenirs and see desert tortoises in a protected habitat. Keep your eye peeled for Mohave Max, the official mascot of the Mojave Desert.
Then we’ll embark on the 13-mile Red Rock Canyon Scenic Drive through the conservation area. Ready your camera for an array of stunning viewpoints—the 3,000-foot-tall Wilson Cliffs, part of the Keystone Thrust, and the Spring Mountain range. Capture the kaleidoscopic colors of Calico Hills and the lush Willow Springs.
Your Pink Adventure Guide will point out ancient rock art and fossils, natural water tanks and famous film locations. Learn about the 600 species of plants that flourish here. Of these, 15 are unique to Red Rock Canyon and found nowhere else in the world. Keep your eyes peeled for desert animals dashing through the brush.
The highlight of this tour is the rugged, off-road adventure along the 8-mile Rocky Gap Road. An old wagon route used by pioneers, this rocky rough road is not for novice four-wheelers. Luckily, your guide is a trained, off-road driver who will pilot our Pink Jeep Wrangler over steep hills and loose terrain. Hang on for one of the best Las Vegas off-road tours!
Know Before You Go
- No children under 2 are permitted on this tour
- Children ages 2 to 12 qualify for child pricing
- Not recommended for those with mobility issues or who are pregnant
- We are unable to accommodate guests in wheelchairs on this tour
VIDEO & PHOTO GALLERY
Following are real guest reviews, voluntarily submitted and unedited.
It was great
The tour was fun and informative thanks to our great guide, Jack. I felt safe in the jeep and really appreciated the blankets that were provided. Definitely a unique tour experience!
Exciting and fun!
This tour was great. It was a birthday present and it had the right about of views (absolutely amazing!) And excitement (so much fun thanks to our guide Jack!)
The tour was a blast! Our guide, Chris, was the best. Loved that blankets were provided as it was cold. We had many amazing photo opportunities and off roading in a Jeep Wrangler was a major highlight.
Excellent! We were Very Impressed that our tour guide Jack phoned us that morning to inform us it would be a lil chilly so dress accordingly & also he had blankets in the jeep
What a fantastic alternative to The Strip! Chris was a fantastic driver and guide. Friendly fun and knowledgeable. If I find myself in any other areas that the PinkJeeps go, I will definitely book another trip!
Fantastic tour. Glad we took the off road. It was fun, not crazy rough, saw much more than would have. Guide was fun and pleasant
Please Note: All tours are subject to our Terms of Sale which can be found here. Subject to our Terms of Sale, our tours operate rain or shine, provided the roads are open. In the event of severe weather, Pink Adventure Tours reserves the right to alter, modify, or cancel any tour due to unsafe conditions. Any tour cancelled by Pink Adventure Tours due to unsafe conditions will receive a 100% refund.