DEPARTS Sedona, AZ
SEDONA’S MOST ICONIC ADVENTURE
- America’s First Jeep® Tour: The original 1960 adventure that started in all
- Exclusive: The only Sedona off-road outfitter permitted to use this trail
- Rugged: Four-wheeling adventure over and atop Sedona’s red rocks
- Thrilling: Descend the Road-of-no-Return in an open-air Pink Jeep® Wrangler
- Views: Stunning 360-degree views of the Southwest wilderness and red-rock spires
- Natural Wonders: Explore high-desert flora, fauna and geology
- History: Delve into Sedona’s rich history and movie legends
- Trusted & Safe: Guides certified in Smith System® Driver Safety Training
- Two Stops: Get out at Submarine Rock or Chicken Point
Buckle up and hold-on tight for the Broken Arrow Tour—Sedona’s most exclusive and thrilling off-road adventure! You’ll climb over and atop the area’s iconic red rocks, hold your breath down steep descents and enjoy stunning 360-degree views of Southwest wilderness.
Offered exclusively by Pink Jeep Tours, this is the area’s best rock-crawling experience and America’s first Jeep tour. Pink Jeep is the only off-road outfitter permitted to use this trail.
Your journey begins at the Pink Jeep Plaza in Uptown Sedona. Climb aboard an open-air Pink Jeep Wrangler that’s custom-built to safely tackle the rugged desert terrain. You’ll go places you didn’t know four-wheels could go and climb over rocks bigger than a car.
This tour offers the best of what Sedona is known for. Your Certified Interpretive Adventure Guide will delve into Sedona’s rich past as you leave town. Once on the trail, you’ll wind through remote areas of Coconino National Forest. Some of Hollywood’s most beloved westerns were filmed here, including Jimmy Stewart’s aptly named “Broken Arrow” (1950).
Majestic views and stunning photos await—panoramas of towering rock spires and unique geological formations surrounded by juniper and cypress. Walking stops may include Submarine Rock or Chicken Point. The tour finale is a nearly vertical descent down a natural staircase of rock, ruts and roots! This one-way “Road of No Return” will leave you craving for more 4x4 adventures.
Know Before You Go
- Rugged 4X4 adventure tour traversing rocks, ruts and roots
- Walking on uneven terrain; four-wheeling down steep descents
- Not recommended for customers who prefer a mild experience
- Not recommended for customers who may have a fear of heights
- Children under 2 are not permitted on this tour
- Guests with limited mobility may not be able to access all of the viewpoints (Submarine Rock)
VIDEO & PHOTO GALLERY
Following are real guest reviews, voluntarily submitted and unedited.
Everything great, knowledgeable and personable guide.
The tour was absolutely fantastic! The views were amazing and the tour was just fun overall. Geoff was the perfect guide for us, as he was knowledgeable, funny and adventurous while making us feel safe the entire time.
Exciting and educational
We had a great tour! We had 6 people, everyone clicked. Our guide was very attentive, answered questions, took pictures of each of the couples and was a good storyteller and driver.
Excellent - just that we paid for 2 hours and it was 1:45. Please see my earlier comment.
Stephanie , 2023
The tour was so, so fun! Our guide, Roger, was personable and a great story teller. He was able to give us the history and some really cool facts about the city, the rocks, and vegetation all while being a superb entertainer! When the tour finished up, we couldn't believe it had been 2 hours! Would 100% recommend!
Amazing. Christin was awesome and fun. She made the tour enjoyable and informative. Felt so short because we were having a great time!
Josiah was one of the best tour guides I have encountered. He had a great balance of humor, fun, natural history knowledge, safety and affable demeanor. Part of our group will be back in Sedona in February and they were already talking about booking a trip and requesting him as their guide again. Top notch service and an adventure for anyone!
Please Note: All tours are subject to our Terms of Sale which can be found here. Subject to our Terms of Sale, our tours operate rain or shine, provided the roads are open. In the event of severe weather, Pink Adventure Tours reserves the right to alter, modify, or cancel any tour due to unsafe conditions. Any tour cancelled by Pink Adventure Tours due to unsafe conditions will receive a 100% refund.