Foothills Parkway Smoky Mountains Tour
DEPARTS Pigeon Forge, TN
Guided Tour of Smoky Mountains
- Open-air Jeeps: Ride through the Smokies in an open-air Pink® Jeep®
- Breathtaking: Experience some of the most incredible views in the nation along the Foothills Parkway
- Educational & Narrated: Learn the story of the decade’s long project to complete the Foothills Parkway on this narrated guided tour
- Small-Group Experience: Focus on the scenery while we drive you in a small, intimate Jeep; this is no bus tour
- End with a 4x4 Adventure: Be thrilled with an exciting four-wheel drive, off-road ride in a classic Pink Jeep driven by your expertly-trained Pink® Jeep® guide
- Certified, Local Tour Guides: Our Certified Interpretive Guides (CIG) are local experts, with extensive safety-training
Children must be 2 years. Ages 2 to 12 yrs qualify for child pricing.
Creating Memories Worth Repeating®
This tour includes the breathtaking beauty along the Foothills Parkway. It ends with the thrill of an off-road ride on private land in our iconic, open-air Pink® Jeep®. You'll depart from our convenient Pigeon Forge, TN, location. Your tour begins when your Certified Interpretive (CIG) Tour Guide heads toward Wears Valley and Townsend. A stop at Townsend Visitors Center highlights information about the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. Shop for souvenirs here, too.
Stops at overlooks make this tour a spectacular photo tour. With your guide taking care of every amenity, you can focus completely on the scenery ahead. Foothills Parkway, touted by many as “the prettiest drive in America,” leads to awe-inspiring panoramas. The Smoky Mountains’ highest points will be seen along this route.
Approved by Congress in 1944, the final section of Foothills Parkway was completed in late 2018. Along the way your guide will share how the rugged terrain and other fascinating factors caused this masterpiece to take decades to complete.
With your senses full of the incomparable beauty of the Smokies, a thrill ride still awaits. Not only is your guide an expert storyteller, but also an off-roading professional! Your guide will give you yet another memory to share with a 4x4 thrill ride through private, wooded land that rises above Pigeon Forge.
VIDEO & PHOTO GALLERY
Following are real guest reviews, voluntarily submitted and unedited.
One of the best tours we have ever been on...
Beautiful. Seeing the mountains up close and personal was something I'll never forget.
Amazing views and great history
Very adventurous us what we wanted
Relaxing and exciting! Amazing views and our guide made the entire trip absolutely memorable!
it was the most fun experience i’ve had ever, and our guide was amazing at her job.
I had fun!!
The tour is fun and educational, with amazing views and engaging information about the area. Certainly memories made!
We enjoyed our Jeep tour tremendously!!