Foothills Parkway Smoky Mountains Tour
DEPARTS Pigeon Forge, TN
Guided Tour of Smoky Mountains
- Breathtaking: Experience some of the most incredible views in the nation along Foothills Parkway
- Educational & Narrated: Learn the story of the decade’s long project to complete the Foothills Parkway on this guided and narrated tour
- Small Group Experience: Focus completely on the scenery while we drive you in a small, intimate Jeep; this is no bus tour
- End with a 4x4 Adventure: Be thrilled in an exciting four-wheel drive off-roading ride in a classic Pink Jeep driven by your expertly-trained Pink® Jeep® guide
- Certified, Local Tour Guides: Our guides are local experts, highly trained on safety, and maintain an Interpretive Guide Certificate (CIG)
Creating Memories Worth Repeating®
This tour includes the breathtaking beauty along the Foothills Parkway. It ends with the thrill of an off-road ride on private land in a custom and iconic Pink® Jeep®. You'll depart out of our convenient Pigeon Forge, TN, location. Your tour begins when your Certified Interpretive (CIG) Tour Guide heads toward Wears Valley and Townsend. A stop at Townsend Visitors Center brings a bit of information about Great Smoky Mountains National Park. Shop for souvenirs here, too.
Stops at overlooks make this tour a spectacular photo tour. With your guide taking care of every amenity, you can focus completely on the scenery ahead. Foothills Parkway is touted by many as “the prettiest drive in America,” the parkway leads to awe-inspiring panoramas. The Smoky Mountains’ highest points will be seen along this route.
Approved by Congress in 1944, the final section of Foothills Parkway was completed in late 2018. Along the way your guide will tell of how the rugged terrain and other fascinating factors caused this masterpiece to take decades to complete.
With your senses full of the incomparable beauty of the Smokies, a thrill ride still awaits. Not only is your guide an expert storyteller, but also an off-roading professional! Your guide will give you yet another memory to share with a 4x4 thrill ride through private, wooded land that rises above Pigeon
VIDEO & PHOTO GALLERY
Following are real guest reviews, voluntarily submitted and unedited.
It was as advertised
Keeley , our driver, was extremely educational and entertaining. If I return for another tour I would strongly recommend her as our guide
Our tour guide “Bubbly Beth” was AMAZING!! My wife (unfortunately is in a therapy boot and forced to use crutches due to a recent surgery) and Beth was so considerate and accommodating to her needs and insured her comfort. We appreciated her customer service to all of her tour guests.
It was Awesome and Beth was the BEST!!
It was amazing the views were so beautiful, and the off roading was so much fun
Beth was awesome. She told personal stories and history! We got beautiful views and stopped at some fun places along the way!
The food was fun I just wish we could have gotten out of the Jeep at the different over looks we pulled off at
Very nice tour of the National park. Loved the back roads and scenery
Demetri , 2019
I had a lot of fun. I would like to do this again
Loved the tour— our guide Keeley was insightful and very accommodating! Would definetly recommend to a friend!