Foothills Parkway Smoky Mountains Tour
DEPARTS Pigeon Forge, TN
Guided Tour of Smoky Mountains
- Heated Jeeps: Stay warm with friends and family in our enclosed jeeps
- Breathtaking: Experience some of the most incredible views in the nation along the Foothills Parkway
- Educational & Narrated: Learn the story of the decade’s long project to complete the Foothills Parkway on this guided and narrated tour
- Small-Group Experience: Focus completely on the scenery while we drive you in a small, intimate Jeep; this is no bus tour
- End with a 4x4 Adventure: Be thrilled in an exciting four-wheel drive off-roading ride in a classic Pink Jeep driven by your expertly-trained Pink® Jeep® guide
- Certified, Local Tour Guides: Our Certified Interpretive Guides (CIG) are local experts, with extensive safety-training
Creating Memories Worth Repeating®
This tour includes the breathtaking beauty along the Foothills Parkway. It ends with the thrill of an off-road ride on private land in our iconic, heated Pink® Jeep®. You'll depart from our convenient Pigeon Forge, TN, location. Your tour begins when your Certified Interpretive (CIG) Tour Guide heads toward Wears Valley and Townsend. A stop at Townsend Visitors Center highlights information about the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. Shop for souvenirs here, too.
Stops at overlooks make this tour a spectacular photo tour. With your guide taking care of every amenity, you can focus completely on the scenery ahead. Foothills Parkway, touted by many as “the prettiest drive in America,” leads to awe-inspiring panoramas. The Smoky Mountains’ highest points will be seen along this route.
Approved by Congress in 1944, the final section of Foothills Parkway was completed in late 2018. Along the way your guide will tell of how the rugged terrain and other fascinating factors caused this masterpiece to take decades to complete.
With your senses full of the incomparable beauty of the Smokies, a thrill ride still awaits. Not only is your guide an expert storyteller, but also an off-roading professional! Your guide will give you yet another memory to share with a 4x4 thrill ride through private, wooded land that rises above Pigeon Forge.
VIDEO & PHOTO GALLERY
Following are real guest reviews, voluntarily submitted and unedited.
It was perfect. So much fun and informative. Keely was an absolute expert and joy. She really seems to cater to each individual party. So considerate and helpful.
Tour was better then I thought it would be. Stopped for pictures, informative, fun, and Ronnie was so great.
It was super fun and Jasper was great
Our tour was amazing! Our guide Keeley was amazing! She was extremely knowledgeable, personable, and entertaining!
Excellentt. Ronnie did a great job. We were very happy to have him as our guide.
Stella was a great tour guide! She was extremely informative and helpful. Our ride was very comfortable and relaxing.
Enjoyed it very much. The stops were good.
Great tour! Definitely will recommend to friends and family.
Katelyn , 2019
My favorite part of the trip! Made our honeymoon even more amazing! Jeff was great! Definitely recommend to anyone!
Our guide was fantastic, we had a great tour.