Foothills Parkway Smoky Mountains Tour
DEPARTS Pigeon Forge, TN
Guided Tour of Smoky Mountains
- Heated Jeeps: Stay warm with friends and family in our enclosed jeeps
- Breathtaking: Experience some of the most incredible views in the nation along the Foothills Parkway
- Educational & Narrated: Learn the story of the decade’s long project to complete the Foothills Parkway on this guided and narrated tour
- Small-Group Experience: Focus completely on the scenery while we drive you in a small, intimate Jeep; this is no bus tour
- End with a 4x4 Adventure: Be thrilled in an exciting four-wheel drive off-roading ride in a classic Pink Jeep driven by your expertly-trained Pink® Jeep® guide
- Certified, Local Tour Guides: Our Certified Interpretive Guides (CIG) are local experts, with extensive safety-training
Creating Memories Worth Repeating®
This tour includes the breathtaking beauty along the Foothills Parkway. It ends with the thrill of an off-road ride on private land in our iconic, heated Pink® Jeep®. You'll depart from our convenient Pigeon Forge, TN, location. Your tour begins when your Certified Interpretive (CIG) Tour Guide heads toward Wears Valley and Townsend. A stop at Townsend Visitors Center highlights information about the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. Shop for souvenirs here, too.
Stops at overlooks make this tour a spectacular photo tour. With your guide taking care of every amenity, you can focus completely on the scenery ahead. Foothills Parkway, touted by many as “the prettiest drive in America,” leads to awe-inspiring panoramas. The Smoky Mountains’ highest points will be seen along this route.
Approved by Congress in 1944, the final section of Foothills Parkway was completed in late 2018. Along the way your guide will tell of how the rugged terrain and other fascinating factors caused this masterpiece to take decades to complete.
With your senses full of the incomparable beauty of the Smokies, a thrill ride still awaits. Not only is your guide an expert storyteller, but also an off-roading professional! Your guide will give you yet another memory to share with a 4x4 thrill ride through private, wooded land that rises above Pigeon Forge.
VIDEO & PHOTO GALLERY
Following are real guest reviews, voluntarily submitted and unedited.
Our guide was fantastic, we had a great tour.
Our original tour was cancelled due to snow/ice but the friendly staff got us on a better tour at the same time and no increase in costs. Staff was extremely friendly and knowledgeable
Our tour guide MADE the tour! She was awesome! So knowledgeable, friendly, funny, and courteous! She included guests, and engaged in conversation. The tour was beautiful and breathtaking at times. Really loved the off roading adventure!
We first took a Pink Jeep Tour in Sedona, AZ with the outstanding guide Mike Carey leading the way and won’t ever forget that exquisite experience! So much so that when we went to Gatlinburg, TN, we decided to go on another tour and got another guide just as outstanding, Jasper Pezzotti, for our adventure through the Smokies. Pink Jeep Tours never fail to impress!
I do not think we needed the off road, We have done it other places and this one did not add any value.
Our first tour so we didn't know what to expect, but we were pleased.
It was awesome! Beth was a great tour guide! Didn’t mind taking group photos for us. Stopped at plenty of scenic areas. The 4X4 part was a BLAST!!!
really enjoyed the tour - the tour guide was informative and entertaining - would do it again