Gatlinburg Loop Smoky Mountains Tour
DEPARTS Pigeon Forge, TN
DISCOVER HIDDEN GEMS AND GENTLE HOLLERS
- Hidden Gems: Discover a lesser-known thing to do in Gatlinburg, Tennessee highlighting surrounding areas
- Relaxing: Enjoy the soothing sights and sounds of a cascading mountain stream at Cataract Falls or LeConte Creek
- Stunning Views: Capture photos of unforgettable views and take home special memories
- Educational: Learn about the biodiversity of plants and animals in the area’s many ecosystems
- Local History: Explore a historic pioneer cabin, hearing stories of the early settlers and subsistence living
- Off-road Adventure: Experience the thrill of the "Bear Track," our private 4x4 off-road trail in Pigeon Forge
*Due to weather or parking, all tours are subject to itinerary changes. The exact stops cannot be guaranteed.
This tour uncovers several of Gatlinburg’s hidden gems. Our local adventure guides will surprise you with stories of early settler ingenuity in the Smoky Mountains and their descendants’ law-defying commerce.
You'll begin with an informative drive through historic Gatlinburg and a photo stop at a scenic overlook. Learn how Great Smoky Mountains National Park came to be and why it is the most-visited national park with more than 13 million visitors per year. Get cameras ready for terrific photo-ops!
Water is life and life is everywhere in the Smokies. Dip your hands and toes into a fresh mountain stream as it cascades through the forest at Cataract Falls or LeConte Creek. Learn about the many species of plants, trees, flowers and wildlife. Keep an eye out for bears, one of the area’s most popular residents.
Visit the Noah “Bud” Ogle Cabin and discover what life was like for the early settlers, the original farm-to-table pioneers. No electricity and no Wi-Fi… how did they do it? It certainly explains the later emergence of moonshine!
A narrated drive back to Pigeon Forge—past the Great Smoky Arts & Crafts Community and bucolic backroads—brings you to the Bear Track. This exclusive, custom 4x4 trail was built to show off what our iconic Pink Jeep® Wranglers can do in four-wheel drive. Your face will hurt from so much smiling!
Know Before You Go
- Children under 2 are not permitted on this tour
- Tour stops include walking on rocky, uneven terrain
- Guests with limited mobility can choose to stay in the vehicle at stops
- Pregnant guests cannot take the 4x4 portion of tour; can wait at a covered pavilion
VIDEO & PHOTO GALLERY
Following are real guest reviews, voluntarily submitted and unedited.
The tour was great from start to finish!! My family, The Abbs', we had a blast... Chris Goyette, our tour guide was fantastic!! He did an amazing job in showing us the sites, sharing history, he was very engaged, just all around our Pink Jeep tour and out backing was super cool!! We had a ton of fun and great memories!!
Loved the tour. Met our expectations.
It was wonderful
It was Awesome
Julie Starr was informative and fun
Tour and tour guide were great!! Disappointed at not being able to go on Roaring Fork. We were told we would get a discount but it never happened.
The tour was great the guide was excellent
The tour was great and the tour guide was excellent we loved him
My grandson and I both enjoyed it
Please Note: All tours are subject to our Terms of Sale which can be found here. Subject to our Terms of Sale, our tours operate rain or shine, provided the roads are open. In the event of severe weather, Pink Adventure Tours reserves the right to alter, modify, or cancel any tour due to unsafe conditions. Any tour cancelled by Pink Adventure Tours due to unsafe conditions will receive a 100% refund.