Gatlinburg Scenic SkyBridge Tour
DEPARTS Pigeon Forge, TN
Adventure Above Gatlinburg
- Heated Jeeps: Stay warm with friends and family in our enclosed jeeps
- SkyBridge Exclusive: Get VIP access to walk the longest pedestrian suspension bridge in North America
- Bucket List View: Look through glass panes under your feet, 140 feet above the valley floor
- Epic Photos: Capture panoramas of the highest peaks in the Smoky Mountains
- Educational & Narrated: Take the ONLY personally guided SkyBridge tour; hear the stories of Gatlinburg as you overlook this famous village
- 4x4 Off-Road Adventure: Be thrilled on an exciting four-wheel drive, off-road adventure in our Pink® Jeep® driven by your expertly trained Pink® Jeep® guide
- Certified, Local Tour Guides: Our Certified Interpretive Guides (CIG) are local experts, with extensive safety-training
Meet your Certified Interpretive Guide (CIG) in Pigeon Forge, hop into our heated Pink® Jeep® and prepare for an adventure 14 stories above the ground on Gatlinburg SkyBridge. This exclusive tour is the only way to get a fully narrated guided tour of SkyBridge with direct VIP access at the top.
The views of the Smoky Mountains are thrilling, as is the experience of looking past your own feet through glass panels in SkyBridge’s center; this is certainly one of the Smoky Mountains’ selfie hotspots.
Your Pink Jeep guide will tell you the stories of the Great Smoky Mountains, amazing facts about SkyBridge, and how Gatlinburg itself has overcome recent adversities to remain a thriving American vacation destination.
From your view overlooking Gatlinburg, your guide brings you back to Pigeon Forge and onto the 4x4 fun of our trail on private land. This off-roading experience gives you a taste of what these awesome Pink Jeeps can do with an expertly-trained driver behind the wheel.
Once the tour is over, you're sure to be wanting more SkyBridge, and more guided tours of the Great Smoky Mountains as only Pink® Jeep® Tours can give.
VIDEO & PHOTO GALLERY
Following are real guest reviews, voluntarily submitted and unedited.
It was beutiful our tour guide did the tour plus more it was a trip of magnificent views
It was informative, a bit scary, and overall FUN!!
Definitely an A+
Awesome! Loved the parking right at the SkyBridge
The tour was fun and interesting! We had a great time!
Very informative and made our trip more enjoyable because the tour went right where we wanted to see.
This was our second tour, took the Sodona one years ago. It was a lot of fun! Kids really enjoyed. Learned a lot about the national park, plus it was a beautiful day!
We had a lot of fun!