Gatlinburg Scenic SkyBridge Tour
DEPARTS Pigeon Forge, TN
Adventure Above Gatlinburg
- Gain exclusive VIP access and walk the longest pedestrian suspension bridge in the United States
- Look through glass panes that hang 14 stories above the ground below
- Fill your camera with iconic images of the Great Smoky Mountains
- Take the only personally guided tour of SkyBridge; hear the stories of Gatlinburg as you overlook this famous village
- Ride in a famous open-air Pink Jeep through twisty roads to and from the VIP access point
- Be thrilled on an exciting four-wheel drive, off-road adventure in our Pink Jeep driven by your expertly trained Pink® Jeep® guide
- Our Certified Interpretive Guides (CIG) are local experts with extensive safety training
Meet your Certified Interpretive Guide in Pigeon Forge, hop into our open-air Pink Jeep and prepare for an adventure 14 stories above the ground on Gatlinburg SkyBridge. This exclusive tour is the only way to get a fully narrated guided tour of SkyBridge with direct VIP access at the top.
The views of the Smoky Mountains are thrilling, as is the experience of looking past your own feet through glass panels in SkyBridge’s center; this is certainly one of the Smoky Mountains’ selfie hotspots.
Your Pink Jeep guide will tell you the stories of the Great Smoky Mountains, amazing facts about SkyBridge, and how Gatlinburg itself has overcome recent adversities to remain a thriving American vacation destination.
From your view overlooking Gatlinburg, your guide brings you back to Pigeon Forge and onto the 4x4 fun of our trail on private land. This off-roading experience gives you a taste of what these awesome Pink Jeeps can do with an expertly-trained driver behind the wheel.
Once the tour is over, you're sure to be wanting more SkyBridge, and more guided tours of the Great Smoky Mountains as only Pink Jeep Tours can give.
VIDEO & PHOTO GALLERY
Following are real guest reviews, voluntarily submitted and unedited.
Tour was a lot of fun
Very enjoyable!! Tour guide was very helpful..took pictures at the sky bridge
the tour was great and so was Pam she gave us something we havent been able to have with our granddaughter photos of all three of us together. she was great
The tour was exciting and educational!
OK, but next time would pick more in the mountains time. SkyBridge can be seen other ways so it was a little redundant.
Loved it! Super fun and entertaining.