Gatlinburg Scenic SkyBridge Tour
DEPARTS Pigeon Forge, TN
Adventure Above Gatlinburg
- Heated Jeeps: Stay warm with friends and family in our enclosed jeeps
- SkyBridge Exclusive: Get VIP access to walk the longest pedestrian suspension bridge in North America
- Bucket List View: Look through glass panes under your feet, 140 feet above the valley floor
- Epic Photos: Capture panoramas of the highest peaks in the Smoky Mountains
- Educational & Narrated: Take the ONLY personally guided SkyBridge tour; hear the stories of Gatlinburg as you overlook this famous village
- 4x4 Off-Road Adventure: Be thrilled on an exciting four-wheel drive, off-road adventure in our Pink® Jeep® driven by your expertly trained Pink® Jeep® guide
- Certified, Local Tour Guides: Our Certified Interpretive Guides (CIG) are local experts, with extensive safety-training
Meet your Certified Interpretive Guide (CIG) in Pigeon Forge, hop into our heated Pink® Jeep® and prepare for an adventure 14 stories above the ground on Gatlinburg SkyBridge. This exclusive tour is the only way to get a fully narrated guided tour of SkyBridge with direct VIP access at the top.
The views of the Smoky Mountains are thrilling, as is the experience of looking past your own feet through glass panels in SkyBridge’s center; this is certainly one of the Smoky Mountains’ selfie hotspots.
Your Pink Jeep guide will tell you the stories of the Great Smoky Mountains, amazing facts about SkyBridge, and how Gatlinburg itself has overcome recent adversities to remain a thriving American vacation destination.
From your view overlooking Gatlinburg, your guide brings you back to Pigeon Forge and onto the 4x4 fun of our trail on private land. This off-roading experience gives you a taste of what these awesome Pink Jeeps can do with an expertly-trained driver behind the wheel.
Once the tour is over, you're sure to be wanting more SkyBridge, and more guided tours of the Great Smoky Mountains as only Pink® Jeep® Tours can give.
VIDEO & PHOTO GALLERY
Following are real guest reviews, voluntarily submitted and unedited.
It was a great tour! Would love more off-roading!
Tour was amazing! So much fun, knowledge, interactions. Tour guide was passionate and funny. So much different than other tours we took in the past. Amazing
It was really fun
Fantastic! My family enjoyed the whole tour, even my 4 y/o boy had fun:)
Jasper was fun, informative and welcoming
The tour was awesome! Our guide Angel was not only extremely knowledgeable but also full of great information and super fun on our adventure. I highly recommend everyone tour with Pink Jeep Tours and definitely request Angel!
The tour was excellent. One of the people in my group started feeling ill during the tour. Stella seamlessly coordinated another vehicle to pick up the sick person and take her back to her hotel. Stella did all of this without compromising any part of the tour.
The whole tour was amazing.
Our guide was great! We wanted to relax and have an adventure and was able to provide both. We were able to relax and leave everything in Ronnie’s hands and it was perfect!!
Awesome would do it again we loved it