Broken Arrow / Scenic Rim Combo
DEPARTS Sedona, AZ
Off-Road Trails with Spectacular Views
- Experience the only tour that offers four-wheeling on top of red rocks
- Enjoy the Broken Arrow trail, our most popular adventure, exclusive to Pink Jeep® Tours
- Take the Scenic Rim excursion for stunning backcountry views
- Explore Schnebly Hill Road, one of the most scenic drives in Arizona
- Hold on for an exciting ride over twisting roads and rocky terrain
- Enjoy plenty of photo ops with spectacular red-rock formations and sandstone cliffs
- Have an unforgettable adventure with canyons, washes, cliffs and high desert trails
It’s the quintessential combination of an exhilarating off-road adventure and spectacular scenery. Our exclusive Broken Arrow and Scenic Rim Combo Tour has it all, including winding, unpaved back roads that will have you holding on tight during your journey. This is an experience you’ll surely remember.
Start the day by meeting your Certified Interpretive Guide at the Pink Jeep Tour Plaza in Sedona, where you’ll hop into a custom-built, open-air Pink Jeep® Wrangler. Head up Schnebly Hill Road to see towering red rock formations and picturesque views. It was also a filming location for “Johnny Guitar,” a 1954 movie that starred Hollywood icon Joan Crawford.
As soon as you hit the trail, you’ll discover what our vehicles do best—crawl over desert rocks to the most remote areas around Sedona. Hairpin turns, steep cliffs and blind curves await as your Jeep climbs through canyons and washes. The Mogollon Rim is just above you, while the city of Sedona is nestled far below.
Then it’s on to Sedona’s famous Broken Arrow trail, and only Pink Jeep Tours can take you there. Some of Hollywood’s most beloved westerns were filmed here, including Jimmy Stewart’s 1950 “Broken Arrow.” A panorama of towering rock spires and unique geological formations gives you a grand sense of scale.
Along the way, look skyward to spy Sedona’s White Line; it’s famous amongst thrill-seeking mountain bikers for the seemingly impossible path along a cliff face. The tour’s grand finale is "The Road of No Return." Hang on as your guide uses superior all-terrain driving skills to navigate rocks, ruts and roots on your way to the bottom of this exciting descent. Weave your way through the Coconino National Forest and before heading back into the city.
If you’re ready to take on the rugged beauty of Sedona’s backcountry, this combo tour is the perfect adventure for you. We’re sure that the scenery and thrills will have you ready for another ride with Pink Jeep Tours in no time.
Know Before You Go
- Children under 5 are not permitted on this tour
- Rugged 4X4 adventure tour traversing rocks, ruts and roots
- Scenic Rim road is very bumpy; Broken Arrow has technical sections
- Walking on uneven terrain; four-wheeling down steep descents
- Not recommended for pregnant guests or those who have a fear of heights
- Not recommended for guests who prefer a mild experience
- Guests with limited mobility can stay in vehicle at stops and still enjoy excellent views
VIDEO & PHOTO GALLERY
Following are real guest reviews, voluntarily submitted and unedited.
The tour was amazing - highly recommend!
John Juarez was a great tour guide. He did a nice job making everyone comfortable and made the tour very enjoyable. Definitely would recommend him in the future. Thanks, John!
The tour was fun and exciting!
That was so much fun! Definitely a highlight of the trip
Very scenic and rewarding, our guide was amazing.
We had a great time. Loved the bouncing and excitement. Loved the history lessons.
Due to a torn calf muscle and the inability to do any hiking, my husband thought the pink Jeep tour would be a great alternative that would get us up into the mountains to see the sights from above. We both enjoyed the tour and the scenery. Skyler was an amazing tour guide and very informative. Any question we had he was able to answer, we didn’t feel rushed at either of our stops and he was kind enough to take photos for everyone in the group. The Broken Arrow part of the trip was the highlight and so much fun in the jeep and we felt safe the entire time. We ended our honeymoon with pink Jeep and very glad we did.
Tour was great. Best part was our guide. Informative and friendly. Took lots of great pics for us. I sat up front with him and he was able to answer every question I had about the surroundings.
We thoroughly enjoyed the tour. Chris was terrific in knowledge and it was a very relaxed atmosphere.
Please Note: All tours are subject to our Terms of Sale which can be found here. Subject to our Terms of Sale, our tours operate rain or shine, provided the roads are open. In the event of severe weather, Pink Adventure Tours reserves the right to alter, modify, or cancel any tour due to unsafe conditions. Any tour cancelled by Pink Adventure Tours due to unsafe conditions will receive a 100% refund.