Scenic Rim 2.0
DEPARTS Sedona, AZ
Sedona’s Most Popular Tour Of The Rim
- Take in extraordinary views during a two-hour trip through Arizona’s scenic terrain
- Travel to Merry-Go-Round Rock, a circular formation where Elvis Presley filmed a movie
- See the Cow Pies, distinctive rocks that played a part in many westerns
- Find out about Schnebly Hill Road and the homesteading family it’s named after
- Enjoy an adventurous ride with sheer cliffs, bumpy trails and twisting paths
- Learn about everything from desert landscape and geology to colorful Sedona legends
Experience views that will leave you breathless during our most popular, two-hour version of the Scenic Rim Tour. You’ll climb high in elevation and see wild backcountry scenes, all while our local guide ensures that you won’t miss a thing.
Step into a custom-built, open-air Pink® Jeep® Wrangler at the Pink® Jeep® Tour Plaza in Sedona. Then you’ll head toward Schnebly Hill Road’s towering red rock formations and picturesque views. Your Jeep will climb through winding canyons and over rocky trails, with your expertly trained Certified Interpretive Guide at the wheel.
You’ll travel up to circular Merry-Go-Round Rock, where Elvis Presley sang “Dominic” in the 1968 MGM film, “Stay Away, Joe.” Stop at this iconic formation to take in the amazing views, including the aptly named Cow Pies. Along the way, check out Munds Wagon Trail. This road between Sedona and Flagstaff was completed in 1902 and acted as one of the state’s first cattle trails. Photo ops are plentiful and feature some of Arizona’s most stunning scenery as your backdrop.
This Scenic Rim Tour is the perfect way to spend two hours exploring Sedona’s rugged, bumpy backcountry while enjoying stories and local lore. It will leave you with lasting memories and offers a great introduction to Pink® Jeep® Tours.
VIDEO & PHOTO GALLERY
Following are real guest reviews, voluntarily submitted and unedited.
The tour was great. Our tour guide was very informative and happy to answer any question.
Lots of fun. Beautiful sights and good information!
Wonderful. Thank you.
Ree Ree was wonderful! She was a photographer, storyteller, comedienne, and overall engaging guide. She made the tour better!
Exciting. Greatl views.
Fun and informative!
Great fun! I’ve never been off roading and this was a fun and scenic way try it out.
It was very enjoyable and the perfect timing.
Breathtaking and adventurous