Grand Canyon West Rim
DEPARTS Las Vegas, NV
Vegas to the Grand Canyon Tour
- Get picked up at your hotel in a custom-built Pink Adventure Tour Trekker vehicle
- We take care of lunch, parking and admission fees so you can focus on your day of fun
- Pass by Lake Mead, the largest man-made reservoir in the United States
- Journey through a Joshua Tree forest, one of the most iconic plants in the Mohave Desert
- Arrive at the visitor center in the Grand Canyon, home to a Hualapai village
- Experience the Skywalk, a glass bridge that stretches 70 feet from the rim (added fee of $25)
- Visit Guano Point, one of the most stunning viewpoints at the Grand Canyon
- Stop at the Hoover Dam for a quick photo op on the way back to Las Vegas
- This tour is not appropriate for children under three years old
- We can accommodate collapsible wheelchairs with an accompanying adult
A trip to the Grand Canyon is simply incomparable, and our Grand Canyon West Rim Classic Tour ensures you will enjoy an authentic experience at this natural wonder. Plus, plenty of Southwest sights on the journey there and back. Our knowledgeable Certified Interpretive Tour Guides and custom Tour Trekker will make this one journey you’ll never forget.
To start, we’ll pick you up at your hotel and give you a comfortable ride with unobstructed views during the drive to Eagle Point. Along the way, you’ll see Lake Mead; as the largest man-made reservoir in the country, it contains enough water to flood the entire state of New York. You’ll also travel through a Joshua Tree forest that is unique to the Mojave Desert.
Eagle Point is home to the Hualapai Village, a native Arizona tribe whose ancestors date back to A.D. 600. Upon your arrival, you will be treated with a barbecue lunch with vegetarian options. Eagle Point is also home to the Grand Canyon Skywalk, a glass and steel structure that extends 70 feet out over the rim and gives you views of the canyon floor over 4,000 feet below. It’s an experience that will make you feel like you’re walking on air. Skywalk admission is an additional $25 and can be purchased at the canyon.
Guano Point is another highlight of this tour. Walk out to the edge of the point for nearly 360-degree views. The natural bat cave located here was the location of a climactic scene in the film “Edge of Eternity” (Columbia Pictures, 1959). See if you can spot parts of the historic tram that stretched across the canyon to a guano mine.
After your time at the canyon, you’ll head back to Las Vegas. A quick stop for a photo op at the iconic Hoover Dam will showcase this concrete architectural wonder that holds back the waters of Lake Mead. The Hoover Dam is a National Historic Landmark.
There’s much to see and do during our Grand Canyon West Rim Classic Tour, but we’ll make sure you catch all the best sights. A combination of history and stunning beauty makes this journey unforgettable.
VIDEO & PHOTO GALLERY
Following are real guest reviews, voluntarily submitted and unedited.
We had a great time. Chris was a fabulous tour guide. Highly recommended!
John P, 2019
Me and my wife had a great time. Phil our tour guide took care of everything.
Perfect plenty of time at each stop
Very informative & the guide was excellent!
Best tour I’ve ever been on! Our guide was very knowledgeable and created a relaxed environment. I wish you did tours all over the country!!! I’d always book with pink Jeep if I could!
Norma l, 2019
The tour was what we had hoped. My husband and I had taken it (with the full hoover dam tour) a number of years ago and wanted our boys to experience the same. It did not disappoint
Amazing - can't say enough good things about it!