Sedona 360 Tour
DEPARTS Sedona, AZ
Surrounded by Sedona
- All-pavement Tour: Sit back, relax and prepare your camera; it’s perfect for people who don’t want a 4x4 ride
- Innovative PanoramaVan: Get stunning 360-degree views in any season through a curved glass roof and sides
- Climate Control: Fully open-air when the temperatures are right; glass enclosure for extreme weather
- Sedona Landmarks: See the Chapel of the Holy Cross, Cathedral Rock, Tlaquepaque, Airport Mesa and more
- Expert, Local Guides: Gain insights into the area’s vast history and unique geology
- Smooth Ride: Perfect for individuals who are pregnant and those who have back issues or other health concerns
- Insider's Tips: Get recommendations about local restaurants and attractions along the way
- No 4x4 Adventure: This tour does not include an off-road experience
More than one party may be booked on this tour vehicle while adhering to social distancing guidelines.
Everything about our cutting-edge PanoramaVan is easy; boarding, 360 views, climate control and all pavement riding.
The sites you’ll see on the Sedona 360 Tour are stunning at any temperature. The PanoramaVan features a curved glass roof and glass sides for superb viewing in colder weather. For that perfect top-down day, the entire seating cabin opens to the sky, leaving no obstructions between your camera and Sedona’s world-famous landmarks.
You’ll see the area’s beautiful red rocks and landmarks during a relaxing ride through the town and its surrounding scenery.
Start your trip at our Pink Adventure Plaza in Uptown. After a quick overview, you’ll hop aboard the head-turning PanoramaVan, designed to give you an immersive experience with unobstructed views. You’ll be piloted by your own Certified Interpretive Guide who will take you on a two-hour tour of the area.
Your tour begins with a drive through charming Uptown, then down to Tlaquepaque for views of stately sycamore trees and an overview of the artists’ shops and restaurants found there.
Then it’s off to Sedona’s iconic Chapel of the Holy Cross. Nestled into and rising above the rocks, you’ll learn of its history and architecture. Chances are, you’ve seen photos of it before. But now, you’ll feel what images simply can’t capture.
Red Rock Loop Road and photo opportunities lay ahead. Cathedral Rock rises to greet you as your guide tells of the area’s geology, plants and wildlife. A drive up to Airport Mesa gives you a bird’s eye view of beautiful Sedona and the landscape that surrounds it. You’ll get a glimpse of Sedona’s fascinating history.
During your return to Uptown, you’ll learn of Pink’s remarkable 60-year history—being celebrated in 2020—and how Pink and Sedona have become synonymous around the world.
VIDEO & PHOTO GALLERY
Following are real guest reviews, voluntarily submitted and unedited.
Very informative. Dave was great.
It was so easy
Great got everything we wanted to see in!
It was wonderful! Our guide was the best ever!
Awesome! Great ride and tour guide was super nice, outgoing, knowledgeable, loved it!!
It was wonderful! Can’t wait to do it again next time.
Excellent! We are here for a limited time and our guide and this tour was the “ perfect fit!”
perfect for us. Just what we were looking for.
It was great and I loved the vehicle, with USB chargers at every seat! Our driver, David, was wonderful! Such a nice guy!!!
Please Note: All tours are subject to our Terms of Sale which can be found here. Subject to our Terms of Sale, our tours operate rain or shine, provided the roads are open. In the event of severe weather, Pink® Adventure Tours reserves the right to alter, modify, or cancel any tour due to unsafe conditions. Any tour cancelled by Pink® Adventure Tours due to unsafe conditions will receive a 100% refund.