Sedona 360 Tour
DEPARTS Sedona, AZ
Surrounded by Sedona
- All-pavement Tour: Sit back, relax and prepare your camera; it’s perfect for people who don’t want a 4x4 ride
- Innovative PanoramaVan: Get stunning 360-degree views in any season through a curved glass roof and sides
- Climate Control: Fully open-air when the temperatures are right; glass enclosure for extreme weather
- Sedona Landmarks: See the Chapel of the Holy Cross, Cathedral Rock, Tlaquepaque, Airport Mesa and more
- Expert, Local Guides: Gain insights into the area’s vast history and unique geology
- Smooth Ride: Perfect for individuals who are pregnant and those who have back issues or other health concerns
- Insider's Tips: Get recommendations about local restaurants and attractions along the way
- No 4x4 Adventure: This tour does not include an off-road experience
No children under 3 permitted on this tour.
More than one party may be booked on this tour vehicle while adhering to social distancing guidelines.
Everything about our cutting-edge PanoramaVan is easy; boarding, 360 views, climate control and all pavement riding.
The sites you’ll see on the Sedona 360 Tour are stunning at any temperature. The PanoramaVan features a curved glass roof and glass sides for superb viewing in colder weather. For that perfect top-down day, the entire seating cabin opens to the sky, leaving no obstructions between your camera and Sedona’s world-famous landmarks.
You’ll see the area’s beautiful red rocks and landmarks during a relaxing ride through the town and its surrounding scenery.
Start your trip at our Pink Adventure Plaza in Uptown. After a quick overview, you’ll hop aboard the head-turning PanoramaVan, designed to give you an immersive experience with unobstructed views. You’ll be piloted by your own Certified Interpretive Guide who will take you on a two-hour tour of the area.
Your tour begins with a drive through charming Uptown, then down to Tlaquepaque for views of stately sycamore trees and an overview of the artists’ shops and restaurants found there.
Then it’s off to Sedona’s iconic Chapel of the Holy Cross. Nestled into and rising above the rocks, you’ll learn of its history and architecture. Chances are, you’ve seen photos of it before. But now, you’ll feel what images simply can’t capture.
Red Rock Loop Road and photo opportunities lay ahead. Cathedral Rock rises to greet you as your guide tells of the area’s geology, plants and wildlife. A drive up to Airport Mesa gives you a bird’s eye view of beautiful Sedona and the landscape that surrounds it. You’ll get a glimpse of Sedona’s fascinating history.
During your return to Uptown, you’ll learn of Pink’s remarkable 60-year history—being celebrated in 2020—and how Pink and Sedona have become synonymous around the world.
VIDEO & PHOTO GALLERY
Following are real guest reviews, voluntarily submitted and unedited.
Great tour of the city
Loved it Was great for my 87y/o mother that was with us
Great tour and very fun guide!
Great and learned more about the Sedona area
The waiting area should have numbers for the ride or the group and maybe a start time. It was a dismal area and having a greeter would be a nice touch. The wait was long as well. When the tour guide did arrive there was no fanfare. I feel like there could be just a little more of a greeting and some showmanship or excitement. Just my take.
360 tour was everything I wanted to do so I have no complaints. Tour guide was knowledgeable and pleasant. Glad I did this!!
Wonderful and very informative
Fantastic. We saw The highlights of Sedona which is exactly what we wanted.